+50 All resists
+9% attack speed
Reply Quote
dat arcane
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 02:34 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Red lobster buiscuits are bis

Red lobster biscuits FTW!

jus went there with my father-in-law last weekend(b-day)...ate 5 of those damn cheddar er whatever biscuits...thats like what? 100,000 grams of saturated fat goodness?
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 05:31 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Red lobster buiscuits are bis

Red lobster biscuits FTW!

jus went there with my father-in-law last weekend(b-day)...ate 5 of those damn cheddar er whatever biscuits...thats like what? 100,000 grams of saturated fat goodness?

Have you ever tried putting butter on your red lobster biscuits? When you take your first bite tell me you don't hear a chorus of angels and a soulful saxophone player with Barry white saying ohhhhhhh yeaaahhhhh
Reply Quote
Are they viable for the monk?
i just got one for 750k for kicks, it baffled me that it was red and orange which i found to be awesome.
Reply Quote
View profile
ive seen some sword and board monks rock em, they look much better on monks too that red-orange mix is dat fiyah
Reply Quote
View profile
Wouldn't it be true for any combination of armor pieces. So it would depend on what you want to get out of your gear. If you wanted a high dps, glass cannon and had the skill to reduce the amount of times you would take a hit to almost zero, then go for it. If you wanted a tanky wiz or wd then go for it. But if you are like me and want a balanced wiz or wd then you would gear accordingly.
Reply Quote
I use the amulet and belt, and I'm a witch doctor.
Reply Quote
oh wow a last breath user.
Reply Quote
I found a last breath that I used on my witch doctor to try it out and those huge killing blow crit numbers are really fun to look at, but I wouldn't use it over other options like a manajuma.
Reply Quote
go for nice vit and a high armor roll
Reply Quote
i love my zuni set. even though i know tal's armor would increase my dps alot i cant afford a AR tals with the same vit as my zuni chest.. maybe some day when it drops il wear one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]