Diablo® III

Need advice upgrading next piece.

I currently have 17 mil to spend, but slowly earning more.

I currently farm act 3 on mp 2 / sometimes 3.

Was thinking of getting Depth diggers with some vit and 2 sockets next, or a helm upgrade. I do have a 4% crit / 32% crit damage / 50 int / socket ring that I use. Just using the hellfire to level.

Thanks for any input!
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
Bracers and pants both should be pretty easy to upgrade. What is your goal? Moving to higher mp or farming faster on lowish mp?
Reply Quote
Looks like you are severely lacking in crit hit dmg- I would try to switch ammy/gloves to get ones that have crit dmg and cc if you can. You can get really high crit dmg on ammies... I also think a witching hour would be a nice dps upgrade for you, if you can get the vit back elsewhere.
Reply Quote
My goal is farming higher mp's. I'm Archon spec right now, not sure how high that can take me before i need to switch over to a CM build.

I farm on MP2 right now because that is the level where i rarely die (sometimes to reflect) would like to gradually increase though.
Reply Quote
My goal is farming higher mp's. I'm Archon spec right now, not sure how high that can take me before i need to switch over to a CM build.

I farm on MP2 right now because that is the level where i rarely die (sometimes to reflect) would like to gradually increase though.

Archon can take you quite high in MPs, but you will need good gear to match. You definitely need more dps if you want to move up with archon, and will need to tweak the build a bit from Storm Armor-scramble to prismatic armor, improved archon for more dmg, and probably ww twister to get archon back quickly.

I can easily farm MP5, probably could go higher if I wanted, but I actually enjoy MP2 more because of how fast I move through it with Archon-tele and scramble armor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]