Diablo® III

Tri-Force Mage Build

I don't put anyone down I just joke around. You have good ideas for sure.

If you get 30 APOC you can dump Prodigy and run AD and Cold Blooded with Meteor and Blizzard. I can attest to how good AD and CB are with Disintegrate Chaos Nexus, Frozen Storm, and 20 APOC.

Frostburns on a DH with Frost Arrow spam is downright beast mode.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 1/31/2013 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't put anyone down I just joke around. You have good ideas for sure.

If you get 30 APOC you can dump Prodigy and run AD and Cold Blooded with Meteor and Blizzard. I can attest to how good AD and CB are with Disintegrate Chaos Nexus, Frozen Storm, and 20 APOC.

Frostburns on a DH with Frost Arrow spam is downright beast mode.

Check my profile - I actually dropped my sheet DPS from 152k to 110k just so I can get a perfect 30apoc as well as -5 meteor cost on my chant. And still I use Prism for this build....This build is so arcane hungry with both Meteor and Blizzard costing 50 and 40 respectively.

I'm going to mess around a bit more with the less-used skills....i'm pretty bored of the traditional freeze, yawn, freeze yawn build.........and i like casting meteors :>
Reply Quote
Anyone try this out in 1.07 yet? Sick damage hey? :>
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Ryoka
Anyone try this out in 1.07 yet? Sick damage hey? :>

I just tried something similar and had good results. I will try using Frozen Solid rune on Blizzard instead of the -AP cost and see how it goes, I figured with cheaper cost I'd get more Meteors off.

Also using Arcane Dynamo/CM/Cold Blooded, and Tele-Wormhole instead of EB.

Good stuff, destroying MP8 with ~160k dps.
Reply Quote
View profile
What sort of gear do you run this build with? IAS CM Gear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]