Diablo® III

What heavenly aspect would you represent?

Wisdom in order to pass great knowledge onto other ppl
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Rain
Stay on Topic.

Sorry it is hard to stay on topic when the real questions are not being answered in a timely manner. And posts are being deleted for criticism.
Reply Quote
Valor, Justice, Hope, Fate, and Wisdom. The Angiris Council rules over the High Heavens, and each archangel is said to represent one of the chief virtues of Anu.

For this week's community question, we want to know – If given the chance to join the Angiris Council -- which heavenly aspect would you represent? Would you stand for valor in the face of adversity? Would you radiate hope amidst a darkening and uncertain future? Or would you perhaps embody a new aspect entirely?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or chime in on [url="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151232223411641&set=a.213243671640.137416.157102206640&type=1"]Facebook[/url] or [url="https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/296431074408542209"]Twitter[/url]!

I would embody the aspect of "RAWR". Particularly when I'm hoping for a sliding bar for monster density. I'd have that thing at max 100% of the time, because nothing embodies a diablo game like screaming "RAWR!" when wading through a SEA OF MONSTERS.

:)
Reply Quote
Posted by Rain
Stay on Topic.

Sorry it is hard to stay on topic when the real questions are not being answered in a timely manner. And posts are being deleted for criticism.

I second this motion.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:21 PMPosted by FigsBROSTORM
Anyone still playing must be the embodiment of Hope.

Wow.
Reply Quote
Posted by FigsBROSTORM

Wow.

Truth hurts?
Reply Quote
Honor!
Reply Quote

+1
Reply Quote
"Hope"

***Hopefully Diablo 3's Future is Bright!!***

Didnt mean to go off topic @Vaeflare, but i had to.

\(`.`)/ shrugs with hands in the air.
-NeLLy
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 2/2/2013 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wisdom!!!!
Reply Quote
Release the patch already. Until then, PoE it is - if it takes much longer many won't be coming back ever.
Reply Quote
Valor - Slaying demons and wiping sanctuary of all evil. What other aspect could I represent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Aspect of Vengeance!!

Punishment and retribution must be meted out accordingly...........

PS I would use the voice of Samuel L. Jackson for this :-)
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Recyclebin

+1 for truth.

+over 9000
Reply Quote
Hope,
that you blues would stop posting about random crap and actually start posting on stuff relevant to this game.
We don't care where you would live in the game or what ever other kind of crap you can think of. We just want to know about changes and fixes and other things you might be doing or adding to Diablo 3.
We are your customers, not your friends so cut the crap with the cute comments instead of ignoring all the other more relevant post on these forums.
I understand there is a lot of QQing and bashing on these forums, but hey at least comment on the legitimate ones from time to time.
I have never seen a game where it takes sometimes days for GMs or Devs to post on a forum and when they finally do its just 1 or 2 post before the next break and 90% of the time its borderline idiotic.
Way to piss off some of your remaining customers.
I want to love this game but jesus you guys make it hard.
Reply Quote

Boom!
Reply Quote
Hope,
that you blues would stop posting about random crap and actually start posting on stuff relevant to this game.
We don't care where you would live in the game or what ever other kind of crap you can think of. We just want to know about changes and fixes and other things you might be doing or adding to Diablo 3.
We are your customers, not your friends so cut the crap with the cute comments instead of ignoring all the other more relevant post on these forums.
I understand there is a lot of QQing and bashing on these forums, but hey at least comment on the legitimate ones from time to time.
I have never seen a game where it takes sometimes days for GMs or Devs to post on a forum and when they finally do its just 1 or 2 post before the next break and 90% of the time its borderline idiotic.
Way to piss off some of your remaining customers.
I want to love this game but jesus you guys make it hard.

^ but less iphone sentence structure fails
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 01:38 PMPosted by THExSLAYER
Stay on Topic.

Maybe criticize with less foul language, insults, spam, or off topic posts (hint hint) and it wouldn't get deleted.

With that in mind, I'd say Blizzard must represent the heavenly aspect of patience and/or tolerance.

Of the choices given, I'd go with Justice since that's along the lines of what my RL job is anyways :P
Reply Quote

My boss just told me to quit messing around on the internet because I literally just laughed out of my chair.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
I would have to go with Wisdom.

So few people understand the difference between Wisdom and Intelligence though so it would most likely be an under-appreciated choice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]