Diablo® III

New Craft value

Hmmm I think we should delete this thread, I dont want Blizzard to nerf the BoA razorspikes after they read this thing.
Reply Quote
TBH I'm pretty psyched about the change to hellfire salvage materials... I've got like 500 of those stupid things.
Reply Quote
Hellfire gave me

1 Brimstone
1 Iridescent Tear
Reply Quote
Better than nothing for the CM wizzies who've been crafting junk rings from uber carries for the past 2 months :)
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 12:57 AMPosted by Darshu
Better than nothing for the CM wizzies who've been crafting junk rings from uber carries for the past 2 months :)

What on earth were you doing when you logged out, lol?
Reply Quote
maybe 6CC Lacunis will be cheaper now?
Reply Quote
I still can't let go 12% MS from Lacuni even with wormhole :(
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Mil

I face that problem too :( 12 MS is too good. But the broken Intel on Bracers is equally good lol. It won't make me concerned if it's normal Bracers, but 250 Intel Bracers are just too sexy. I guess I will learn to live with 12 MS again.
Reply Quote
Haha my Ar/Armor 5.5cc Lacuni's are already up on AH after crafting 10 bracers on PTR.
Reply Quote
So I planned to Craft Shoulders and Bracers. Shoulders also have potential if roll right. Intel is already on par with VW, so if I have AR+Armor+Intel/Vit rolls, it will be better than VW. 3 rolls in 5 available slots, also possible me think.
Edited by novice#1750 on 1/31/2013 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Enforced crafting is like.........meh
Reply Quote
i was gona be crafting just gloves n ammys.... now those bracers are gona be sweet sweet candy too.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:41 AMPosted by Comrade
Enforced crafting is like.........meh

You don't have to craft if you don't like it really. It's not like the item will appear overnight anyway. Gonna take a while. It's the same as enforced AH for other items, I don't see any negative point here.
Reply Quote
Running some basic figures on d3up

225 Armor(base)
250 Intel
80 vit
50 AR
45 PR
50 str
6% cc

+4.7k dmg
-2.5k EHP

That is a very generic roll....would like Armor instead of Str and higher AR...remove the Poison Resist, but still.

Now...how common will these elite rolls be....that is the other question. My guess out of 100 made, you'll get 3-8 with 6% CC
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 1/31/2013 5:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:31 AMPosted by novice

I face that problem too :( 12 MS is too good. But the broken Intel on Bracers is equally good lol. It won't make me concerned if it's normal Bracers, but 250 Intel Bracers are just too sexy. I guess I will learn to live with 12 MS again.

Inna's pants

Get in quickly before the price goes up.

You can make up what you loose on the new braces! :)
Reply Quote
Doing mp10 atm:

40 Elites - 10 Demonic essences

@Necropuddi Yea the Bracers are insane. I crafted 8 pairs with some REALLY good results. 3 had CC, 4 had AR. Example:

48Dex
261Int
46LR
76AR
13% Gold find
3.5cc

So glad I started salvaging my drops a while back.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 05:40 AMPosted by Schenko7
Now...how common will these elite rolls be....that is the other question. My guess out of 100 made, you'll get 3-8 with 6% CC

That's probably a little optimistic. My estimations is that 6cc versions will be one outta 40 or so. With DE nerfed, this will actually be a fairly long process.
Reply Quote
I always tend to lean on the optimistic side....I have 30,000 essences ready to make these. So we will see....though I am sure your results will most likely be the case.
Edited by Schenko7#1939 on 1/31/2013 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Even the ones with 5cc will be worth using since BoA razorspikes can now roll over 300 int.
Reply Quote
View profile
More good news from the ptr! Glad I bought that pair of Inna's with 834 armor and 9 ias for 10m when i did. Might finally drop lacunis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]