Diablo® III

New Craft value

Inna's pantsGet in quickly before the price goes up.You can make up what you loose on the new braces! :)

You always could, actually.
Reply Quote
hehe actually I can't make up what I lose on Zuni. But 250 Intel bracers, or more, now can. So it's time for Nats again.

12 MS still suck, period.
Reply Quote
hehe actually I can't make up what I lose on Zuni. But 250 Intel bracers, or more, now can. So it's time for Nats again.

Things are incredibly complicated for me today...

I keep going around and around and around how I can take advantage of this. Its not going to be easy.

I could...

1) Switch to enchantress
2) Get a 9% IAS mempo
3) Get a 9% IAS pox
4) Switch to a crafted razorspike.

Resulting in the preservation of my 2.73 breakpoint. If I could craft a razorspike with 280 int and the same EHP as the lacuni I'm wearing (relatively 'easily' done cause 280 int is 28 AR, so I'd only need an AR roll above 60 and a 400/550 armour + str roll) I would end up nearly 12,000 dps higher and possible much higher EHP depending on just how lucky I get with razorspikes.

But how many 6cc 9% IAS pox and mempos are out there... I'll be on the hook for at least 3b for each of those. And lose 3cc from scoundrel and some armour from my str roll on pox. I doubt I'd find a perfect mitigation 9% mempo like my 8% either.

To make it work the quality of razorspike I'd need is dauntingly high. Not sure yet is 12-15k dps is worth 12% movespeed either. It could reasonably get me over 250k dps though. 260k+ with a better chants source. All at a likely EHP gain. Not really sure if I'm OK with 112% movespeed though.
Reply Quote
View profile
meh i bet it's a 100,000 to 1 before i can beat my razors. I dont see point really based on previous attempts even with those good roll opportunities. We shall see.
Reply Quote
View profile

u suck if you're walking. They gave u wormhole for a reason. Walking's for losers @ 12 or 24:P
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/31/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
If I have 250k DPS like Boozor, I will Wormhole all days. But now I need DPS skills for high MP.

I can Wormhole in MP 7 no problem. However, I don't do MP 7 anymore. Basically the MP I do = the MP I can comfortably WH + 1. SO 24 MS is king.

Been playing with 12 MS, feel like a turtle.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 01:34 AMPosted by Alesso
Better than nothing for the CM wizzies who've been crafting junk rings from uber carries for the past 2 months :)

What on earth were you doing when you logged out, lol?

You like my troll CM gear? I just saved the crap drops I've gotten that look like my normal CM wiz gear and put them on when I logged out. Can you tell I'm bored? :D
Reply Quote
View profile
If I have 250k DPS like Boozor, I will Wormhole all days. But now I need DPS skills for high MP.

I can Wormhole in MP 7 no problem. However, I don't do MP 7 anymore. Basically the MP I do = the MP I can comfortably WH + 1. SO 24 MS is king.

Been playing with 12 MS, feel like a turtle.

Im faster with wormhole than electrify in mp10. way faster. cos you can position more in your damage sphere and dont die. Vs slogging forward and dieing sometimes. damn heralds lol

24 ms wont wont help that.

What diff does it make what ur dps is? Boozer uses worm hole cos it's faster. 250 or 150 or 50k. Otherwise he'd be 280 with electrify.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/31/2013 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
The idea is 24ms and wormhole.
Reply Quote
I guess with my mitigation if I really want Teleport I can use SP with GC. No problem still 810/4.6k after GC. And with the RD nerf I think I may go perma-GC seriously lol. Only with Teleport though. Good idea since I will drop Lacuni if I craft good bracers, and stay at 12 MS.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Shandlar
The idea is 24ms and wormhole.

It better but if there is one build that can live w/o MS at all it's CM wizard. I have zero with my ice crawlers and hang with sprint barbs just fine.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 09:14 AMPosted by novice
I guess with my mitigation if I really want Teleport I can use SP with GC. No problem still 810/4.6k after GC. And with the RD nerf I think I may go perma-GC seriously lol. Only with Teleport though. Good idea since I will drop Lacuni if I craft good bracers, and stay at 12 MS.

I'm gonna use my OS wand and get lacunis or preferably mempo to stay above BP after RD nerf. Hate losing EVO tho. Hate chasing. So prolly no GC for me.

That is the ultimate though in HIGH DPS multiplier. Problem is keeping high health singles where they belong, under your twisters procing w/o evo. I believe 3ias and much higher CC is necessary to comfortably drop EVO.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/31/2013 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have to chase single anyway, Evo or not, so it doesn't matter for me lol Evo is nice really, but more DPS is also nice. Locking single in place is just not possible for me, sometimes with really nice ping I can keep them stay for a while though, but usually that's not what I use Evo for. I use it because it's the best passive available for CM xD only Confla and GC can replace it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Either way man I'd wait until patch drops to make any decisions. I lost like 90m last time making choices b4 patch drop (cough meteors lol) So like right now im close to burning myself down to reflects so i cant do any dps stuff but who knows how weak reflect will get in end. U may see me with inna's lol
Reply Quote
All I plan to do is switching to perma-GC and crafting lol so I pay no big Gold. There is nothing I can do now in fact, all plans are in 1.07.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Darshu

What on earth were you doing when you logged out, lol?

You like my troll CM gear? I just saved the crap drops I've gotten that look like my normal CM wiz gear and put them on when I logged out. Can you tell I'm bored? :D

Haha, I love it. A smattering of awful items speckled with ultra-godly. I stalk your profile anytime I see your posts because your gearz are super awesome, and I'm always curious to see what you're runnin
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Aimless
U may see me with inna's lol

Screenshotted before Edit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]