Diablo® III

Need some help with my next upgrade (CM/WW)

Ok so I am currently stuck trying to figure out what would be my next best move. I know a lot of you out there have many different set ups going that all seem to work for you. I like being able to take on some explosions without worry and don't like to be buzzing around all over the place. I am hoping that some of you will be able to point out some specific areas where I could gain the most in dps while still being able to take a hit.

The one thing that I am in the process of doing is replacing my unity with a similar ring that had cd, this would boost me by about 6k damage. Other than that I don't have a ton of gold and would like to know what to save up for.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Reply Quote
Well you can definitely gain DPS on ring 1/2 and moving to Nat's set (maybe dps upgrade). Other than that you are just looking for better versions of what you already have
Reply Quote
Thanks I kinda thought that. Are there any specific areas of attributes on items you think I should look to boost over others?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]