Diablo® III

Give AH a real sell now option.

Simply, let us say you put an item for auction. Someone bids for the item. Then other people bid, and so and so. There are still 23 hours left for the auction, but the current bid is already pretty great, and you are a bit full of items that you want to get rid of quickly. So you click "sell now", then you confirm the move and the person with the best bid gets the item.

Alternatively or in addition, being able to add/change the buyout amount.
Reply Quote
Or just set a buyout that is reasonable.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Kaniran

this

stop crying over stupid stuff just put a fair buy out price and things will sell faster
Reply Quote
Omg another thread like this? Really?

I sure as hell will never sell an item "now" when it has current bids on it, that's stupid.

As above stated, set a reasonable buyout price.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Kaniran
Not sure why would you oppose to having more freedom when selling.

The idea of what a reasonable buyout would be can change as there is more information through out the stupidly long 36 hours of the auction. You could find an item you are more interested in selling and thus your priorities change.

02/03/2013 06:29 PMPosted by pacers101
I sure as hell will never sell an item "now" when it has current bids on it, that's stupid.

Indeed, people without a grasp of what opportunity costs are would not use this.

At least allow us to change the buyout during the auction, canceling and posting again is dull.
02/03/2013 06:26 PMPosted by erosinnin
stop crying over stupid stuff j

You seem to be the most emotionally involved one in this discussion.
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 2/4/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
i wouldn't say your idea is completely bad. i get what you're saying, but i think your proposal needs to be tweaked. i mentioned this last week - when i first heard of the ah idea, i thought it was going to be a real time ah. maybe include a real time ah where it's like a chat channel with a countdown. could have a hidden reserve set. i hate the ah timer as it is, so i set buyout same as bid price. have no problems selling, it's just a pain to wait for. could be interesting and definitely would add an aspect of a community
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]