Diablo® III

OMG im scared -- removal of set bonuses!!!!

View profile
go look at your set items

2 set
and
3 set have been removed

I THINK BLIZZ MIGHT BE CHANGING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
OMG OMG!!

not
Reply Quote
Not convinced of this... This would be a major announcement and even bigger than the black weapon issue that was resolved.
Reply Quote
OMG OMG!!

not
Reply Quote
Welcome to last week!
Reply Quote
If they aren't changing them then at the least they have removed them. Which is B.S. really with how much gold people pay for some of those items.
Reply Quote
View profile
exactly i have invested at least 250 million for my legacy nats set minimum
Reply Quote
Nats 2 set was WAYYYY OP, it should be the other way around.

2 set is 130 dex

3 set is 7 CC

Inna's 3 set is complete garbage, like...nothing would be better.

Tal Rasha's set bonus are a joke as well.

IK and Nats are the best, with nats being a bit over powered in damage. 7 CC + a 6cc ring is 13cc coming just from a 2 set...basically have having boots with 7 cc on them lol.
Reply Quote
Well when you buy anything off the AH, Blizz makes it clear that the stats could change. You take the chance of the item changing everytime you buy something.

So if Blizz changes things, I knew when I bought it , it might change. I took the chance and if Blizz changes things, then I have no one to blame but myself. Just have to go out and get something different.
Reply Quote
there was sort of a blue post on this here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811301375#3

doesn't really tell us anything but the fact that they are acknowledging it as a bug report and that they said they would look into sort of implies that this is in fact just a bug on the website.
Reply Quote
issue is looking at IK, Inna, NAT, Tal, .... looking at that gear shows at least 1 missing set bonus from them all

something is jacked up and at this point the only gear set bonus I don't see "missing" is zuni gear (this is as far as the major ones go). Looks like ZUNI has all their gear bonuses listed. Rest have 1 or more bonus stats missing.
Reply Quote
A blue still hasn't commented and it's been a week now. I still say it will be changed.
Reply Quote
its no coincidence that that crappy set bonuses and the op nat 2p bonus have been scratched. we shall see...
Reply Quote
Probably just a bug
Reply Quote
ol'Nerfie will bite if you don't go to bed!
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Hak
ol'Nerfie will bite if you don't go to bed!

actually lol'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]