Diablo® III

looking for group and also advice

i am currently a paragon 8 WD with 44k dps and looking for people to farm act 3 mp0 with add me if u want to play or add me on skype varela_701

as for advice was wondering what you guys think i should upgrade on my WD i currently have 5mill to spend
Reply Quote
Um, I might be blind, but where is your LS or loh? I realize that WDs don't get hit that often but survivability is still nice.

You pack a punch and have tons of life, but if you ever get stuck with spirit walk on cool down you might be a goner without one of the two.
Reply Quote
to expensive right now for a weapon saving for one and i kill everything pretty quick in act 3 tho 29.5crit chance and 250 cd atm
Reply Quote
i am currently a paragon 8 WD with 44k dps and looking for people to farm act 3 mp0 with add me if u want to play or add me on skype varela_701

as for advice was wondering what you guys think i should upgrade on my WD i currently have 5mill to spend

No advice for you gear wise as I have met you in game before. My advice to you is stop talking down to other players and being a massive douche, perhaps then you will have people to play with. To anyone adding this guy to friends, be warned he will tell you how to play your character and does NOT handle criticism well.

Hope you survive in HC and next time, leave the elitist attitude in SC where it belongs.
Reply Quote
HI BANDON
Reply Quote
i feel the need to say hello as well.
Reply Quote
HIIII korn and crzy idk why arc is so butthurt... lol i simply asked him in game how come he doesnt increase his dps a bit and he got mad at me
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 11:14 PMPosted by brandon701
HIIII korn and crzy idk why arc is so butthurt... lol i simply asked him in game how come he doesnt increase his dps a bit and he got mad at me

You both need to increase your dps! just kidding :D
Reply Quote
lol dmur i do need more but i mean ive only had this WD for like 17 hrs i think lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]