Diablo® III

How does Sankis stack up?

Would a perfect Burning Axe of Sankis result in higher DPS while using Whirlwind with Volcanic Eruption then a prefect Echoing Fury due to its fire dmg and fire skill dmg affixes? An Echoing Fury can get upwards of 1400 DPS while Sankis can only get over 1000. The question lies with the fire dmg added. Sankis adds 6% fire dmg which i do not believe is calculated into the DPS of the weapon and also adds 25% fire skill dmg.

It sounds to me that Sankis would be a better choice but that's just me speculating. Does anyone have any hard facts about this or a reason to come to another conclusion?
Edited by Lifebane#1804 on 2/1/2013 7:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
the 6% fire damage only adds to whatever physical damage and average damage is on your weapons and jewelry.

Just like WKL for monks, the weapon is sort of flawed as it won't add % to the X-Y fire damage on sankis itself.

Also, not many ww barb would take WW without the mvmt speed rune.
Edited by Bacon#1205 on 2/1/2013 6:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]