Diablo® III

How much gold ya got?

1M. I don't hoard gold and show off..
Reply Quote
i find that its alot easier to make gold when you have it... you can find some steals i mean deals on the AH or from just trading. i bought two items off the AH for 1.5 mil a piece and resold within minutes for 7 mil each.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyone with hundreds of millions of gold should just sell it on the RMAH ... goodness . how much does your character need to be upgraded in order to the EXACT same content over and over again?

At the bare minimum of $0.25/million that is $127 (after 15% fee). That can buy you the next two to three Blizzard games or expansions.

(or .. better yet .. send it to paypal and buy yourself some better games that have more content.. ... sorry .. had to be said).
Reply Quote
666M

Haven't been farming for almost 2 weeks now. . . taking a break.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyone with hundreds of millions of gold should just sell it on the RMAH ... goodness . how much does your character need to be upgraded in order to the EXACT same content over and over again?

At the bare minimum of $0.25/million that is $127 (after 15% fee). That can buy you the next two to three Blizzard games or expansions.

(or .. better yet .. send it to paypal and buy yourself some better games that have more content.. ... sorry .. had to be said).

Good luck getting your gold to sell. Gold briefly went around $0.25-$0.28 a few weeks ago but since then more than likely your gold will not sell.

Blizzard needs to up the inflation again (ie add more zeroes for the $0.25 minimum transaction).

Real market value of gold is around $0.05-$0.10 after fees right now.

And yeah there are a ton of people sitting on 10s of billions most of which are typical players who found a few great items or played the market in the last few months.
Edited by blhotz#1823 on 2/7/2013 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
@ FooTWO... you can take off the tinfoil hat. A person is reasonably protected as long as they play safely.

Anyhow, the most I've ever had at any one time has been about 130 million. I've crossed the 100 million mark 3 times total. I've probably had somewhere around 500 million gold (maybe a bit more than that) go through my hands since the game launched).

I like the AH. I use it to try and find good deals on upgrades when I can and sell other decent drops when I get them. I don't play AH tycoon though (that doesn't interest me).

I currently am hovering at about 40 million gold. I tend to try and buy upgrades when I have gold as I also don't feel that it serves any purpose to hoard imaginary money.

I would imagine that if anyone were to crunch the "numbers" - that there would likely be a strong correlation between the amount of elite kills a person has and the amount of gold they have (or have had).
Edited by LunarSolaris#1177 on 2/7/2013 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Why do you care?

I want to horde lots and lots of gold and buy the next upgrade, and then farm the exact same content especially MP10 with ease, because I like doing that, PROBLEM? I don't need real money for my Gold.

Are you so poor in real life you need to sell Diablo Gold to afford other games? LOL

Are you so poor in game and so bad at the game that you have to be so jealous of people who has earned their Gold?

Sorry had to be said ;P

P.S.
I also want to horde Billions and Billions of gold in the near future, so that when someone like you comes along again I can make you even more jealous, ROFL!
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 2/7/2013 9:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
15 million right now, only ever had more then 30 million once in the game when I sold an IK chest for 120m (but spend it fast).

Until recently I never needed to collect more then 10mil since for <=10m there was always an upgrade. But I'm now at the point where even with price decreases there is no worthwhile upgrade for me that is < 30m - and more is even better. Sure for 20m I can get some slight upgrades but for anything of substance I need lots of cash.

I expecting upgrading to be very few and far between going forward.
Edited by TheNightOwl#1328 on 2/7/2013 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 million and counting, Had to buy my Wizards' 6 million gold boots to replace a self found pair that I accidentally sold a few weeks ago, but other than that I haven't purchased an item off the AH in months that I use regularly. I'm keeping an eye out for deals on SNS gear, but that's more of a side project than the main thrust of my farming/ selling routine.
Reply Quote
I spend it as fast as I get it on my chars or just experimenting. Doesn't do me any good just sitting there. Max at one time though roughly 30 mil.
Reply Quote
I think I'm back down to 9 million. Most I've ever had at one time was like 18 million?
Reply Quote
Self found player, around 5 millon
Reply Quote
View profile

Why do you care?

I want to horde lots and lots of gold and buy the next upgrade, and then farm the exact same content especially MP10 with ease, because I like doing that, PROBLEM? I don't need real money for my Gold.

Are you so poor in real life you need to sell Diablo Gold to afford other games? LOL

Are you so poor in game and so bad at the game that you have to be so jealous of people who has earned their Gold?

Sorry had to be said ;P

P.S.
I also want to horde Billions and Billions of gold in the near future, so that when someone like you comes along again I can make you even more jealous, ROFL!

I don't care .. I'm just saying .. there are better things you can be doing with that gold that you've collected (congrats) .. to me a brand new game (or two) is worth more than buying a really expensive or two item on the GAH. .. since all the item does is let you play the SAME content .. just at a bit easier (or faster) rate.

I wonder what some people get more enjoyment out of .. playing the AH .. or playing the game? Nothing wrong with having fun playing the AH .. but I think that is a design flaw of the game .. a lot of people didn't buy an "ebay simulator"
Reply Quote
TELL ME HOW!.....

How do you make 600 million gold without flipping or botting? You sir must have won the D3 lottery in drops 10X's over.... or your lying.
Reply Quote
uh, you find a crit mempo or a crit lacuni and you're going to make tons of gold. no need to win 10x, just once is enough.
Reply Quote
I currently got 17m.

It is nice people are offering up all this data.

But are any of you worried some scammer or hacker is also looking at this and looking for their mark?

A thread like this just feel too dangerous....
If all hackers needed to destroy your account was your battle tag and info that you got a lot of gold, then the guys in the top 100 of diablo progress would have fallen down a long ago.
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 2/7/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
TELL ME HOW!.....

How do you make 600 million gold without flipping or botting? You sir must have won the D3 lottery in drops 10X's over.... or your lying.

Well, he's got 55k elite kills, and I have over 19k kills with almost 170mil gold so it doesn't looks like he's lying. I'm pretty sure both of us are above avg in drops, though.
Reply Quote
I had 25k when I logged off this morning. I don't even have any bids out =/
Reply Quote
I don't care .. I'm just saying .. there are better things you can be doing with that gold that you've collected (congrats) .. to me a brand new game (or two) is worth more than buying a really expensive or two item on the GAH. .. since all the item does is let you play the SAME content .. just at a bit easier (or faster) rate.

I wonder what some people get more enjoyment out of .. playing the AH .. or playing the game? Nothing wrong with having fun playing the AH .. but I think that is a design flaw of the game .. a lot of people didn't buy an "ebay simulator"

You don't care yet you tell other people what to do with their GOLD? Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you agree?

Thing is it's all just Pixels, and I don't care if I'm sitting on how much is 666M in Real Money now? LOL! Don't really care, to me they're just Pixels anyway, I bought the game Diablo 3 for 60$ and I've played the heck out of it, I don't want to make a living on playing a game, what I know is I enjoy playing it. . .

And I never played AH Tycoon, no sir, sorry but 99% of all my sales came from Farming. . . I have seen a couple of items that are low priced and resold them for their true value but just a few, nothing really wrong with that, and they were never of very high value anyway, just a couple of Millions to 50M Range.

TELL ME HOW!.....

Here's an example of my sales from the very early days when I started using MF gear;
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/anoobys/D3Trans.jpg

And here's the month of Nov(Had good sales the last month too)
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/anoobys/SoldItemsNov.jpg

Dec. I got immersed in playing World of Tanks and busy IRL so I didn't get to play much but I earned atleast 100M+ that month. . .

Jan. I had good sales, opened up the first week with a 70M+ mid-tier Trifecta Ammy, more or less I think I reached 250M+ ( I'd show you but I'm busy playing TERA right now so maybe next time =P)

Feb. Well I'm waiting for 1.0.7 so TERA Online it is for me. . . it means I've only sold like 10-20M+ items coz I've stopped farming for almost like 2 weeks now, was just doing PVP in PTR and stuff.

How do I do it? Just farm with High MF and kill as much monsters as possible =D

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7384088513
DH Stun Build Trolling Elites and Ubers on MP10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7178978741#1
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 2/7/2013 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
233m

ive found 3 mempos life time, ID all three of them. the third one had 4.0 crit chance with 172 int. first one had dex and life regen and the other had arcane resist or some baloney. i sold for 5m other for like 3 maybe i dunno man i smoke too much i cant remember

didnt sell for 120 bucks on RMAH for one full cycle, then i put a 18 percent vit gem in it and tried to sell it for 400m gold buyout but it was just sittin around BUT THEN:

found a random guy in trade chat lookin for mempo with crit and we traded straight up 320m gold (and i kept the gem)

very first multi million item was leorics ring that dropped in the ruined cistern that rolled 26 percent for 40m gold

early on i was lucky enough to get 2 IK chests that sold for 40m and 50m, i remember one of them had pick up radius on it.

ive found 2 tal rasha chests with all resist 40-59 on them that sold for 20m and 25m

sold an UNID sunkeeper for 18m to a monk, it was the perfect time about the black damage weapons nerf and PVP released (since sunkeeper offhand has +damage to elites)

ive never had more than 500m at one time

ive never spent over 100m on one item on the AH

ive found MAYBE close to 10 skorns, and that might be pushin it...but the latest (and most expensive) one had 330 str 5.1 life steal and like 1220-1270 dps cant remember exactly but that sold for 40m on AH

i got scammed out of 180m by silencieux, (for my barbs main hand) ask him about it, its a good story (ill admit about the unity and lacuni prowlers)

so yea now im takin a break from this game until the xp boosts come because leveling a barb without xtra exp, and demonic essences, and expensive plan drops, just isnt as fun (which why cant they just switch the numbers on that) (theyve done it before)

two words: MARVEL HEROS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]