Diablo® III

Bigger HP potions ?

My question to blizzard is, why haven't they made better potions than the once available at the moment? like seriously, 12k isn't that much.

They could make new potions that gives like 40k or more and the only way to get them is by crafting them, maybe some demonic essence + 2 regular pots. or smth like that.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
just get 10k to health globe affix.

this potion thing is by design.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 2/1/2013 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's not because i need the pots. Its more cuz they had it in D2 and I enjoyed it
Reply Quote
With the cooldown of pots in placed for 30 seconds, no matter how much higher you bump the heal rate and type, it will still be useless.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/01/2013 02:02 AMPosted by Kevmeister
With the cooldown of pots in placed for 30 seconds, no matter how much higher you bump the heal rate and type, it will still be useless.

Not for PvP which is why Health bonus to potions is important. Blow a CD low life then use a potion getting 40k life your back in business.

What I really want to see are different potions since health Potions really are fine there is a affix that makes them powerful. here are some cool potions that be nice.

1. 40% run speed for 8 sec potion
2. 3000armor for 12 sec potion.
3. 20% IAS for 8sec.

Just some examples of great potions that could be used in game and these would all have to be crafted. Each on will have a difference CD much longer then 30secs based off there power. maybe 60 sec. or 90secs. so you could use one during down time of your CD's or POP a 20% IAS potion with using your CDs to burn a boss. The possibilities with using skill is endless and well more stuff to craft that's actually worth some value. I think I might make a thread cause I like my idea.
Reply Quote
No need for bigger HP pots, and especially no need for short span god mode potions.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 05:29 AMPosted by Greymateria
No need for bigger HP pots, and especially no need for short span god mode potions.

Yea this Diablo game is not designed around fun just like this guy said ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]