Diablo® III

Looking for Triumvirate!

Got a good one for sale? I got millions for u. let me know stats thanks!
Reply Quote
View profile
Go to the Auction House and type t-r-i-u and eventually the word "Triumvirate" will pop up. Go ahead and click on the word "Triumvirate." This will give all the Triumvirate items for sale at that given time. Now, go ahead and slect which Triumvirate you want to buy. Once you have the right one selected, click either "Bid" or "Buyout" at the bottom of the screen (whichever is avaliable). Once you have made your purchase, go to the "completed" tab and send the Triumvirate to your stash. I think you can handle the rest. Good luck!
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:25 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
Go to the Auction House and type t-r-i-u and eventually the word "Triumvirate" will pop up. Go ahead and click on the word "Triumvirate." This will give all the Triumvirate items for sale at that given time. Now, go ahead and slect which Triumvirate you want to buy. Once you have the right one selected, click either "Bid" or "Buyout" at the bottom of the screen (whichever is avaliable). Once you have made your purchase, go to the "completed" tab and send the Triumvirate to your stash. I think you can handle the rest. Good luck!

Another dumb person trying to be smart.

1. You do not have a trium.
2. You avoid taxes if you trade via trade window.
3. There are crappy ones on the market at the moment that are even overpriced.
4. Look it up yourself and you will see why I'm posting. This is a secondary thread and my other one is on d2jsp.
5. Thanks for wasting your time.
Reply Quote
i got one for you has the following stats:

91-292 damage
8.5 cc
92 regen
158 intel
Reply Quote
anyone else?.. i need vita too
Reply Quote
I have one, but without vita.

109-369 (currently more flat damage than any on the AH)
5% for all 3
194 dex
161 int
15 max AP
8.5 crit
Reply Quote
Sorry decided not to sell. Stats are really good. I never really looked at it, until now. GL.
Reply Quote
I have one that I put on AH last night

46-265 Dmg
158 Int
128 Vit
8.5 CC
6% Fire, Lighting, and Arcane
+15 Max AP

I put starting bid at 7m and not too sure if anyone had bidded on it but if you're interested, I can take it off if anyone hasn't. I should be on sometime after 5 pm Central time today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]