Still not bored. I love this game.
Reply Quote
As do I.

36k elite kills.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 2/7/2013 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 08:33 AMPosted by SuperNiño

By 50,000 you'll post an 'I quit' thread saying how it's the worst game you've ever played.
You'll stop playing but troll the forums for 14.5 months.
Reply Quote
View profile

Just got to over 12k this week, all on my own, no bots or multiboxes or anything. Maybe not a whole lot compared to other people, but already I'm seeing people with less than me, and it's a good feeling.
Reply Quote
45k elites. Taking a break for now. Dont want to rush to lvl 100 yet. I love this game.
Reply Quote
i haven't played much in 2013 tbh. still love the game but had to take a break to play other titles i've been meaning to play. plus, farming paragons seems a little pointless right now knowing that the buff to XP in MP is coming soon.
Reply Quote
67,705 Elite Kills, 1,319,164 Life Time Kills here.

Taking a break and waiting for 1.0.7 for Crafting and Dueling ;D

Playing TERA Online atm.

One does not simply stop playing Diablo 3 =)
Reply Quote
53k elite..go to 100k kill..asap..lol
Reply Quote
a lil over 47k elite kills...lovin the game :)
Reply Quote

Why aren't you using triumvirate+cc stormcrow!? stack the !@#$ out of that phys wand
Reply Quote
Spamming frost nova? How is that fun?
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Villein
Spamming frost nova? How is that fun?

Spamming meteor and spectral blades is any different?
Reply Quote
View profile
1,311,464 LIfetime Kills

52,786 Elite Kills

Not exactly bored, but am taking a break until 1.07. Act III is wearing me down though...
Reply Quote
I'm at 59,053. I'm not bored on my farming runs. Currently going through Elementary while I'm farming (which makes it not boring). HOWEVER! I am frustrated with the drops. I get a minimum of 5 legendaries a day with a max of 9 a day and mostly every time it's a "wtf" moment.

I never see a good rare, I'm as broke as I ever been (1.3mil). I could be playing better games (which I usually do), but I can't do that until I get some gold to flip with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]