Diablo® III

40,000 elite kills

51391 Elite kills here and having a blast, although taking a little break till 1.0.7.
Reply Quote
97,978 and still going strong
Reply Quote
71974 E kills and .... when i bored i open PTR, can't wait 1.0.7
Reply Quote
View profile
30k elite kills, I'm growing tired :/
Reply Quote
100k+ elite kills kinda of getting bored.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyone who says they're not bored after 40,000 elite kills is lying. As if telling people on a forum will make it true. I understand how you feel. You've put a lot of time into a game and you have a hard time letting it go, after all you've done. I felt the same way quitting WoW. It was hard, but it had to be done. The pile of garbage the game had turned into was just not worth playing. I tried telling myself I still enjoyed the game, and I tried to force myself to like it. I'm much happier since I quit.

If you're not lying about being bored after 40,000 kills, then you're simply insane.
Reply Quote
Anyone who says they're not bored after 40,000 elite kills is lying. As if telling people on a forum will make it true. I understand how you feel. You've put a lot of time into a game and you have a hard time letting it go, after all you've done. I felt the same way quitting WoW. It was hard, but it had to be done. The pile of garbage the game had turned into was just not worth playing. I tried telling myself I still enjoyed the game, and I tried to force myself to like it. I'm much happier since I quit.

If you're not lying about being bored after 40,000 kills, then you're simply insane.

It's nice having someone speak for me. And here i was, thinking i was still having fun with 50k + elite kills.
Reply Quote
View profile

It's nice having someone speak for me. And here i was, thinking i was still having fun with 50k + elite kills.

You're welcome friend <3
Reply Quote
like how they're working to improve the game patch after patch

still leveling my wd , just got to para 70

most of my hours were on my barb who i stalled out at para 58

spent way too much time trying to craft a trifecta hf ring
Reply Quote
started 3 weeks after release

60k elite kills, no rmah, mp 9 farming.

repair cost per run = 100-150k

average legs per run = 4

average time per run = 2 hours

lots of fun, loving the game more than ever.

Averaging 2 hours of mobs trashing per day for the last 4 weeks
Reply Quote
111 936 elites kills, and my gear sucks
Edited by Enigma#1917 on 2/7/2013 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/07/2013 09:10 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Still not bored. I love this game.

You're not doing it right.

Seriously, last night, I tried to farm the same routes I've been doing for the past 9 months. I couldn't get myself to finish the run because I couldn't answer WTF the point of farming is.

That's just it, what IS the point of farming? Why do some of you guys subject yourself to hamster on a wheel?

With that said, I have over 50k elite kills, and still enjoy the game because of the combat. Although I'm upset about losing two awesome DHs.
Reply Quote
70k+ elite killed since release. Quite bored.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:37 PMPosted by JaceAltair
Couldn't it be that some people are setup in life and have so much free time because they have so much money or have absolutely amazing jobs that allows them to play Diablo 3 even at work? No you didn't think of that did you?

< thinks about it for a second >

Nah, that's not it.

< thinks about kids still living at home, university students, single people with no family >

Yeah, that's more likely.

If you have "so much money or have absolutely amazing jobs" and you're still playing D3, then you have your just reward.
Reply Quote
wow 40k kills... and u gears sucks trash=D?
Reply Quote
View profile
45k and pretty bored for the last 25k or so of those. I've had several "breaks" in this span of time for about a month each.

You can only hit the slot machine so many times. 30k kills back I'm thinking to myself: "I'm gonna find something awesome ANY DAY NOW to sell on the AH or trade for a lot."

And here I am at 45k thinking to myself: "What IS the point?"

Even now I've got the game idling in another window because after a 15min run I find myself bored to tears. I'll watch some youtube videos, forget that I have D3 open, then alt-tab back in for a bit.

I remember my last decent find, which was a crappy Witching Hour back in November. But hey, even an average WH is worth decent coin. Since then it's been a steady stream of Sweet #$%& All. I'm a patient person, but I have my limits. Today I was pleasantly surprised to loot my first IK Chest Piece ever. Unfortunately it has 140 less Vitality than my current chest, so it's off to the AH where I will fetch 10m for it if I'm lucky.

I considered buying 20$ worth of gold today. 20$ is not much, a meal or a movie. I spend money on things I don't need all the time: fast food, clothes, video games, cologne, music, all unnecessary, but just the things in life a person can enjoy. "What's $20?"

I realized that if I spent 20$ on something like this it wouldn't be worth it. It wouldn't make the game any more enjoyable. It would just make the numbers on the screen go up a bit (and I do mean A BIT)
Reply Quote
We'll see... Everyone loves this game for different reasons. I suppose everyone would hate this game for different reasons as well. Im just saying... We all have our own ways. I still love this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]