Diablo® III

40,000 elite kills

Yes, they do suck. Thank you for pointing that out. I dont use RMAH, I dont use illegal softwares to gain game advantages, I dont go to public games, I rarely spend my gold because its a personal testimony of mine to use items that I get to see in drops. I bet you buy stuff off from the AH at least. And I respect that. Really I do. I usually just support and help (If my online friends would let me). But all the same, it doesnt change the fact that Im still enjoying playing d3.
Reply Quote
Some people are entertained by simple things.

I'm a bit envious =/

You mean like trolling forums for a game they no longer play?
Reply Quote
He has 3 Barbarians. . . LOL

DAT HAMBURGER!
Holy !@#$ he does. May I ask why you have 3 barbarians?

2 words... shared account :)

mmmm i love burgers
Edited by kamVINCI#6459 on 2/9/2013 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seems like some people should get a job in data entry.
Reply Quote
<<== 41k elite kills here, between hc & sc still having fun as well :)
Reply Quote
Holy !@#$ he does. May I ask why you have 3 barbarians?

mmmm i love burgers
lol! so are those hamburgers just placeholder for when one person wants to play their barb?
Reply Quote

mmmm i love burgers
lol! so are those hamburgers just placeholder for when one person wants to play their barb?

when i logoff, i give him hamburger knowing that hes hungry after killing all that monsters. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]