Diablo® III

CM easy FN spam

I have been playing CM for a few months. While I like it in general it's totally annoying to smash the keyboard for long periods of time, in other words ubers mp10.

It' also hard to keep your fingers pressing the FN whenever is ready. Last night while doing ubers I noticed a curious function of the CM with mouse, keys and skills, in my personal case I used to keep the click press down so the Twisters keep coming out. Never though that this will work for spells with cooldown like FN, but it does!

You still need to be smashing the keys, but at least you don't need to worry about having the boss always frozen.

By the way, with this method the FN will keep casting every time its not in cooldown. The other spells aren't important as FN, so you can relax and smash the buttons not as fast as used to.

Probably a lot knew this all ready, but at least me and some of my friends didn't knew.
Reply Quote
You can hold down up to 2 commands if I remember right.

So if you're holding a button for twister, you could also hold one for frost nova. You'd then have to manually spam crystal shell, and explosive blast.
Edited by BDF#1838 on 1/31/2013 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 12:35 PMPosted by BDF
You can hold down up to 2 commands if I remember right.
You can also hold down a mouse button. I find it easier (and quieter) to spam a mouse button than a keyboard key, so I hold down 2 keys and right mouse button and spam the left mouse button.
Reply Quote
Really 2 commands?
Reply Quote
Really
Reply Quote
Interesting. So I can hold down right mouse, 1, and 2 for FN/DS and they use my thumb to spam EB on my mouse?
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Ossian
Interesting. So I can hold down right mouse, 1, and 2 for FN/DS and they use my thumb to spam EB on my mouse?
Yeah should work.

I put them like this:

1: EB
2: DS
right click: FN

Hold down those, and then I spam left click which is WW.
Edited by JackStraw#1836 on 1/31/2013 1:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]