Diablo® III

Where is my 19.5 million gold or the item I bid for?

I was leaving home soon and so I put a higher bid at 19.5 million. When I came home, the item has expired and the status says I am winning. Right now, I do not see any items in my record since then that says I have purchased any item using bid price and neither do I see the 19.5 million gold return back to me. I have already reported this to Technical Support forum but I have yet to get a reply from a blue.
Reply Quote
Blizzard's official internal policy is that it will do NOTHING to correct errors in the gold auction house. It will only do so in the RMHA

Because gold can be converted to cash, from a legal standpoint the two AHs are identical and Blizzard is really asking for legal problems here.
Reply Quote
19.5 million gold is a lot to me. I can't just simply imagine that it somehow vanished from my account. I cannot accept that.
Reply Quote
"Dont trade in game, we give you the 100% safe (rm)ah, use it if you dont want any kind of bad surprises"
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 03:31 AMPosted by Admant
"Dont trade in game,
The 19.5 million gold was sent to GAH for bidding. It's not in-game trading nor RMAH.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 04:09 AMPosted by Omegaxmen
The 19.5 million gold was sent to GAH for bidding. It's not in-game trading nor RMAH.

Irony, what's that?
Reply Quote
Omega, have same problem, have 2 items that say wining and have expired, sucks sorry man.
Reply Quote
Blizzard also needs to include gold returned in the auction log. Everytime there is an outbid, it just states 0 gold. It makes it difficult to verify that the gold returned is the correct amount and difficult to tabulate the total gold that you should be having because there is no such history.

I read in other threads saying that it might take up to 4 days. I can only remember the amount I bid for which is 19.5 million. And I can't find such information in the log and it is no longer showing in the auction bids.

02/03/2013 04:24 AMPosted by Elderknight
Omega, have same problem, have 2 items that say wining and have expired, sucks sorry man.

Tks... *sob*
Reply Quote
in the same boat with ya brother....but I have $90m in gold stuck in limbo somewhere...
Reply Quote
stop flipping- problem solved
Reply Quote
I had the same problem, This is what Blizzard answered me. Btw, my missing gold and idems showed up 2 days later ;)

Hello, and thank you for contacting the Blizzard Support department!

I received your ticket about your Auction House transactions and have a bit of information to share with you. =)

The AH has been having a bit of trouble, and we've put it through a lot of maintenance and updates recently. Between those troubles and the maintenances, this can cause some unpredictable results right now - for example, you'll sometimes get an error even though your bid was successful. That's usually where you see your gold disappear without receiving an item.

When that happens, it'll usually take some time for your purchased auctions to show up, but they do go through successfully. Just give the transaction some time to go through, and it'll show up in your Completed Auctions tab and be ready to send to your stash or claim that payment. Normally, items will take 5 minutes to show up in the Completed tab, but we've seen cases anywhere from 24 hours to 72 hours lately.

Generally speaking though, if you spent the money or sold that item, your item or payment will be showing up in the Completed tab soon. I know this is a pretty big bother, and I'm sorry for that - it happens to me too, when I'm hunting through the AH for new weapons for my Barbarian. Rest assured though, you WILL get your items! Just takes more time than usual.

We're getting these issues hammered out and the maintenances wrapped up as quickly as we can to iron out your AH experience. Definitely be sure to post the issues you're seeing on our Bug Report forums, though, to make sure our QA crew stays on top of all these reports as they come in - they want to see as many reports as possible there through that one consolidated forum.
<<http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/>>

If you have any other questions, or need assistance with another matter, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Otherwise, I hope you have a great rest of the day!

Regards,
Zylotrix
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Toad
stop flipping- problem solved

I did not do any flipping to the item. I just tried to buy it. Duh!
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Dirtyfrog
When that happens, it'll usually take some time for your purchased auctions to show up, but they do go through successfully. Just give the transaction some time to go through, and it'll show up in your Completed Auctions tab and be ready to send to your stash or claim that payment. Normally, items will take 5 minutes to show up in the Completed tab, but we've seen cases anywhere from 24 hours to 72 hours lately

The problem is there is no history shown that this is currently processing. Else how to improve consumer confidence? We're left in the dark about whether the transaction is suddenly erased from the memory of the system or not. So far I don't have any problem with RMAH when it says that it is sold but under processing. I don't mind the wait when I know something is being done.

02/03/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Dirtyfrog
I had the same problem, This is what Blizzard answered me. Btw, my missing gold and idems showed up 2 days later ;)

Good for you. Mine just passed 2 days. Hope to see something soon.
Reply Quote
I hope for you to Omega, 19kk is big buck !!! Mines were just a few k's ...
Good luck ;)
Reply Quote
I reported this matter to Customer Service. They asked me to send my case to Bug Report forum to be addressed after giving it 5 to 10 days to process. Isn't that too long for a virtual item to be processed? It doesn't require international delivery of items to people's homes. I have voiced my disappointment with the lack of customer service standards compared to other websites who are offering Diablo 3 gold and item trading. Didn't Blizzard wanted to set up their own Auction House so that people won't go to other websites? Why then can't Blizzard keep up to the standards that other websites are providing in terms of response and delivery time?
Reply Quote
Give a day or two. I was trying to sell a nice shield for 10mil and it completely vanished from the face of the earth for 2 days but it finally returned in the completed tab.
Reply Quote
So happy to announce that I got back my item and remaining bid gold when I woke up. Error 31006 also resolved as my expired item is returned. I hope AH is fixed soon so that I don't have to go through this horrible experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]