Diablo® III

Why we stopped at Lvl 60 again? Pourquoi lvl 60 déjà?

I am playing D3 since the beginning, but still don't understand why we stopped at level 60 and add some Lvl 100 paragon to get more primary stats and MF. They could easily gave us +40 lvl or +100 in main XP instead of separating. Even tho, they can easily add MF on main XP.

What if there is an Expansion? Are they going to add +40 Lvl and add another +100 lvl paragon?

Enlighten me plz !!

---------------------- French version -------------------

Je joue a D3 depuis le début, mais je comprend toujours pas pourquoi on s'arrête au niveau 60 et qu'on ajoute +100 lvl pour les stats primaires et MF. Alors qu'on aurait pu avoir +40 ou +100 lvl dans les XP de base au lieu de les séparer. Même qu'ils auront pu rajouter les MF dans les XP principaux.

Et S'il y avait une Expension? Est-ce qu'ils vont rajouter +40 lvl et rajouter un autre +100 lvl paragon? C'est absurde....

Éclairez moi svp!!!
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 1/31/2013 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
parce que ce sont des fainéants et que D3 c'est une daube.
Reply Quote
On dirait un jeu Manqué et qu'ils ont rajouté des paragons pour étaler la durée de vie de ce jeux. Après 3 mois, je ne savais pu koi faire après être rendu au niveau 60 avec tous mes bonhommes....
Reply Quote
Dommage, ce post va être fermé à cause du français qui n'est pas accepté sur le forum us ...

Enfin la question méritait d'être posée.
Edited by MaoUs#2639 on 1/31/2013 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lvl 60= all you need to unlock all skill
100 Parangon = added because they realised lvling character suxed, but couldn't add more skills.

Anyway, do you really want another +50 lvl...? What's the point?
Reply Quote
View profile
From what I understand, OP...the idea was that since this game/franchise are based around upgrading and finding treasure/gear, that making the level cap 60 (instead of D2's 99) would ensure people arrived at the highest level the fastest, and that peoples' gear could be what set them apart from others. Going from D2 to D3, there are a lot more gear slots, and RNG ensures the maximum possible variety in drops.

However, what's occurred is that a vast majority of people see the Auction House as a primary source of gear upgrades, thus most people wanting the best possible gear combos will equip themselves with pretty much the same stuff.

So, to offer at least SOME difference from one character to the next, they introduced the Paragon system, which accomplishes two things: 1) with 100 more levels, it further differentiates a "low" level character with a "high" level character. 2) by increasing innate Magic Find, players can grind to higher Paragon levels and find better gear on their own, without NEEDING Magic Find affixes on gear. For instance, by the time you get to Plvl 90, you should need very little Magic Find gear, because your Paragon level allows you to hit the 300% cap much easier.

So that's why. Their initial philosophy was somewhat sound, however even if the Auction House wasn't there, and everyone was finding their own gear to set them apart, I think people would still want to gain more levels and have a bigger number than another player/character. Know what I mean?
Reply Quote
From what I understand, OP...the idea was that since this game/franchise are based around upgrading and finding treasure/gear, that making the level cap 60 (instead of D2's 99) would ensure people arrived at the highest level the fastest, and that peoples' gear could be what set them apart from others. Going from D2 to D3, there are a lot more gear slots, and RNG ensures the maximum possible variety in drops.

However, what's occurred is that a vast majority of people see the Auction House as a primary source of gear upgrades, thus most people wanting the best possible gear combos will equip themselves with pretty much the same stuff.

So, to offer at least SOME difference from one character to the next, they introduced the Paragon system, which accomplishes two things: 1) with 100 more levels, it further differentiates a "low" level character with a "high" level character. 2) by increasing innate Magic Find, players can grind to higher Paragon levels and find better gear on their own, without NEEDING Magic Find affixes on gear. For instance, by the time you get to Plvl 90, you should need very little Magic Find gear, because your Paragon level allows you to hit the 300% cap much easier.

So that's why. Their initial philosophy was somewhat sound, however even if the Auction House wasn't there, and everyone was finding their own gear to set them apart, I think people would still want to gain more levels and have a bigger number than another player/character. Know what I mean?

I understand your point, but it wasn't the way I Envision this whole game. I would rather like to see level up 100 or 200 max and include MF on those main XP instead of having a separate XP. They can easily unlock us all skills at level 60 and the Extra level up will give us more primary stats and MF.

If they say: at level 100 paragon u will receive +300 MF... u can easily put those +300 MF on my Main Idea (300 mf / 100 level or 200 lvl= 3 mf or 1.5 mf on each level up).

They stopped at level 60 cause they thought about an Expension at the end of the year. They thought about +40 level up i guess... but what will happend to Paragon with the expansion?

Would be also nice to have weapon level 80-90....
Reply Quote
Remove the Paragon levels and give us a real level 100 limit. When the expansion comes out
Reply Quote
The reason was because Inferno monsters are always meant to be a higher level than players.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Vinallen
Remove the Paragon levels and give us a real level 100 limit. When the expansion comes out

Its a bit like toooooo Late to remove Paragons level now. Still wonder what they will come up with on expansion?????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]