Diablo® III

The auction house is sooooo sloooooooowwww

As the thread states it times out and is super slow 98% of the time for the last week straight. If you are looking for a item it works fine if you are trying to sell a item or multiple items it slows to a crawl and times out which is complete crap. True story
Reply Quote
yep. today's AH maintainence clearly worked amazingly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its been acting funky for a while now. Here are the issues i'm experiencing with it thus far.

Auctions taking up to 1 min to cancel or create, or coming back with error codes in the process
Upon searching I get a lot of expired items until I sort the search list
Seeing quite a few 0 gold auctions that wont let you bid or buyout
Items taking forever to send to stash or coming back with failed error codes

Thats what ive been experiencing over the last week or so, don't exactly remember when it all started but I wish they would fix it!
Edited by Divinespirit#1559 on 1/31/2013 3:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
yes,it take me 73.5m for the bid but nothing item send to me
Blizz said i should waited 24 hours later
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 1/31/2013 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW

I was thinking exactly of posting this with the exact same title

this is totally a qq thread, NO REGRETS
Reply Quote
I lost an unsold echoing fury, waited 2 days, still nothing.
Will submit ticket tonight with details.
Reply Quote
2 Questions for the blues

So my first question is this.
Why Do you have a real money auction house and a gold auction house if you have no support via the telephone for the services your rendoring? You created a service and tell us we have to wait rather then call? Seems to me you have no problem taking in profit, and no concern with making the people who are making you money have any warm and fuzzies about it which leads to question number two.
#2: I called today because i could not find a number via a regular "contact us" section.My estimated wait time was nine minutes....34 minutes later i had a representative on the phone to talk with and i was given attitude and disrespect when inquireing about my Bid i placed last night for a max bid of 240m, i won the bid says your chat support and he gave me the auction id number. However i was basically scolded for calling support FOR SUPPORT on moneys that have basically dissapear.( not from chat but from the representative when i called in.( he basically said i had no buisness to call, raised his voice { not yelling but raised} and all the while i said yes sir no sir and was respectful.You have numerous complains filed about this yet you have told individuals Too bad so sad more or less as players are stating in the bug report section..I wont go on i would like simple answers from blizzard representatives that are not beat around the bush or false hopes to these two questions..

i will repost this where i can until a blue responds
Reply Quote
its slow because there are over 10 million people playing this game and millions are on AH at all times doing so many transactions it is very hard to keep system from overload because of the tens of millions who play diablo 3 all day
Reply Quote
View profile
Trying to win bids on items is TERRIBLE right now. You make a bid, no telling whether it will go through or just hang there for up to a minute, then tell you "oops auction expired". Takes forever for items to list. I have a nats reflection I've been trying to sell, had to relist it a few times and sometimes it will take HOURS for it to even show up in a search!

If you relist something before the auction times out half the time it will still show your old auction too. At one point I had the same nats ring in the AH 3 times and it STILL wasn't showing the current auction... but it was showing an auction from 3 days ago!

I thought because the AH was completely central to how this game works that Blizzard would at least be on top of fixing problems with it, but it's been like this for weeks now. We didn't even have maintenance this week. They haven't even responded and just let us know "we're aware of the issue, we're working on it".

Really poor service from Blizzard. I already cancelled my WoW account. If this keeps up I won't ever consider buying another Blizzard product.
Edited by bigtexasdan#1433 on 1/31/2013 5:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 05:26 PMPosted by CalvinCandie
its slow because there are over 10 million people playing this game and millions are on AH at all times doing so many transactions it is very hard to keep system from overload because of the tens of millions who play diablo 3 all day

Hahahaha, tell us another joke you comedian you.
Reply Quote
It's no better when you sell an item. I had a Stone of Jordon up for auction, the last I looked the bid was just over 2 mil with about 45 minutes left. The next day neither the gold nor the item was in my completed tab. I submitted a ticket and after Blizzard responded the gold was in my completed tab. Since then I have two auctions with bids on them expire two days ago, again no item and no gold.
Reply Quote
10 million HAHAHAHHA
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 02:55 AMPosted by CaptainBeefy
It's no better when you sell an item. I had a Stone of Jordon up for auction, the last I looked the bid was just over 2 mil with about 45 minutes left. The next day neither the gold nor the item was in my completed tab. I submitted a ticket and after Blizzard responded the gold was in my completed tab. Since then I have two auctions with bids on them expire two days ago, again no item and no gold.

Same thing happened to me with a bow I had on AH, I'm sure the gold will eventually show in the completed tab once the problems on AH are sorted out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]