Diablo® III

wtf is wrong with my AH?? was i hacked?

So today I decided to look over my past AH items (the stack you have that didn't sell) and I originally wanted to make a thread about how we should be able to vendor those items in the stash BUT...

I noticed, the last couple of items.... were duped... meaning, the last 6 items in my AH item, all have the same name, same stats, same everything.

NOW I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DUPE

And those items freaking suck anyways!

Did someone hack my AH or something?

Is there a glitch in AH?

Did I smoke too much this morning?

I really don't understand how the last few items in my AH stash/history/whatever are ALL THE SAME ITEMS AND STATS

Someone have any idea? Minus me smoking too much??

No this is not a troll thread
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:17 AMPosted by dmGinC
Did I smoke too much this morning?

This ^
Reply Quote
Dude, I am completely serious.

The last 3 items in my AH history of items I didnt sell, appear 4, 3, and 2 times. I think it just might be a glitch with the AH or something because it really doesnt make any sense
Reply Quote
yeah ah bug. I've had cases where an item was still listed in ah (as expired), but I had the item in my inventory..not dupes per se.

check bug report forum, the AH is all wonky right now for everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]