Diablo® III

Crafting potions...

I can't find anything on the idea, but out of all the health potions I have there should be some kind of crafting for health potions.

4 of the best in game potions (12k heal) and have one of the vendors combine them from 12k health to 24k health potions.

As it is unless you have +4321 to health globe gear health potions are completely useless. 12k goes just as fast as you hit it. I don't use them often, but I would deff craft all my potions if I had the option.
Reply Quote
or you can actually use what the game provides and get globe bonus like:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KwShinigami-1337/hero/3606557

or you can cry and ask for endless buffs

It's a crafting idea to add something new to the game. Thanks for trolling though.

You need to realize the difference between crying and suggestions to make the game more interesting.
Reply Quote
ok, let's combine weapons to make uber weapon.

see what I did there? u did same

U just made an azz out of yourself. That's all you did. Stop trolling with your fail doctor.
Reply Quote
you're the joke - i don't die in PvP and you cry for more health...

I get 40k potions and u beg to double pots to 24k

u mad?

LOL you mentioning pvp is a joke and who cares about it? Not me!!

I'm suggesting an option for crafting in a game with no crafting.

Yea ok you can spirit walk in PvP, but in fast farming mp10, ubers mp10, and elite kills mp10 where I can house with my DH and Barb your fail doctor still fails.

U mad?
Reply Quote
you just made up some serious BS... you should delete your WD, since it clouds your view of real ones

also, you say PvP is a joke since you suck at it

I do mp10 ubers all the time, and you're a fool to think fast farming mp10 is better than lightning farming mp4

but it shows you can't beat anything than dumb mobs... you suck at PvP

PvP is boring all I have to do as a barb is "Leap/Stun/Rend" other player done. I have no plans to PvP due to the major boring factor.

My WD does suck and I just made him because that was the gear I found for him. No loss to me.

MP10 adds bonus rolls of 100% on drops on MP10 so yea it's better that your 26% bonus roll.

Lower MP farming is only good for XP.

He's some patch notes you missed. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7597726/patch-105-information-round-up-10-19-2012
Reply Quote
and............

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/

I hope this helps you Noob.
Edited by KainDraven#1803 on 2/1/2013 6:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]