Diablo® III

Free MP6 Uber carries (you bring machines)

We are hosting free MP6 uber carries (we upgraded from MP5 to MP6!).

We'll get you 5 elites and KW, then kill the ubers while you wait in menus.

We're doing this for the organs, not the gold, so bring your machines and we'll do it for free.

Post here or add me in game: WtFtC#1702
Reply Quote
Vouched. Safe and easy.

Thanks fellas!
Reply Quote
How does this kind of service work for HC? All go in portal but before anyone moves forward to start the battle the people with machines go to menus?
Reply Quote
How exactly does this work? I am very interested.
Reply Quote
You join the game, you enter the Ubers than they proceed to vote kick you and kill your char.

Haha, kidding (I hope) Wondering the same thing as the 2 aboves me.
Reply Quote
You can sit in menus while the ubers are being killed, then rejoin right before they are killed and banner into the uber area just after they die. You'll get the drops. It's 100% safe for the people being carried because the ubers are dead by the time you get in.
Reply Quote
Interesting, I got 3 machines......

Does it work if I just join your game and sit in town the whole time while you get 5 stacks of NV and while you kill the ubers? Then just hop into the banner and collect loot? Or do I have to be there before you kill the ubers?
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:57 AMPosted by ricerocket
Does it work if I just join your game and sit in town the whole time while you get 5 stacks of NV and while you kill the ubers? Then just hop into the banner and collect loot? Or do I have to be there before you kill the ubers?

Mostly correct. We do a preclear for you (we get 5 elites + kw very low hp), then you join the game. You have to banner to us so you're present while we do the last few hits on the elites, which will get you 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor. Then on the ubers, you sit in the menus while we kill.

I won't be back on until tonight at around 9pm eastern after work, at which point we can probably do some carries.
Reply Quote
We're going to be doing MP6 uber carries throughout the day starting at around 3pm eastern, so reserve your place in line!

Post here and/or add me in game: WtFtC#1702
Reply Quote
Next game is open if anyone wants it, add me: WtFtC#1702
Reply Quote
Vouched! Thank you guys (tears)!!
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Venom
Vouched! Thank you guys (tears)!!

Sure! We're up and running again. Add if interested.

WtFtC#1702
Edited by WtFtC#1702 on 2/9/2013 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Up and running again. Add me if interested. If you want to buy machines, add me and let's talk.

WtFtC#1702
Reply Quote
Hello, I sent request in game Wtftc, but baby hit enter as soon as I wrote hello. I have machines and would like a carry if possible, just add me and we can set up a time, thanks.
Reply Quote
OK, thanks. I won't be able to do uber carries until Friday night at the earliest, so I'll keep the in game friend requests outstanding until I can actually do them again.
Reply Quote
We're going to be doing ubers again tonight, so add me in game if you're interested. I haven't accepted any friend requests for the people who added me earlier in the week because I wanted to have them to remind me who was interested, but I'll accept them later on in the day. I think at this point we have more people with machines in the queue than without, so whether you have machines or not, we can do ubers for you.
Reply Quote
In response to WtFtC i added you yesterday, (arions) i am currently at school */wrist -.-* i have 3 machines and will be on around 5 central time if you are on then a carry would be cool, my wd is actually pretty well geared so it won't be too much to carry. I might be on earlier depending on whether this snow lets up or not lol x). thanks for posting you will be available
Reply Quote
Up and running again. Whether you want to bring or buy machines, post and add me in game!

Add me in game if interested: WtFtC#1702
Edited by WtFtC#1702 on 2/22/2013 5:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
These guys are Legit. Even let me buy my last machine with SC gold.

Had every elite low on health for a quick 5 stacks and even killed a few bonus packs + the KW.

Unfortunately i only got 1 Organ, but i defiantly going back to them for another run.

Vouch!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]