Diablo® III

why Blizzard loves DHs?

They got 2 slotted Manticore and that 1 hand super crossbow legendaries. Manticore is better than Skorn and they got + off hand. and the Natalya set bonus :(
Reply Quote
Are you mad that DH can't do MP10's effectively but every other class can?
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 01:44 AMPosted by DSTRYU
Are you mad that DH can't do MP10's effectively but every other class can?

That is news to most WDs. Since when did we do MP10 efficiently?
Reply Quote
Right, make that class dependent one 1 item with an outstanding very very rare roll. Your jealousy of not having that very thin paper dps is leaking out of every orifice you have.

DH is the squishiest class with the lowest damage output, read between the lines and get away from that e-peen DPS madness, DPS says nothing, look at the real damage values and dealt damage through skills.

The game and its displayed stats is so dumbed down, its is no surprise the main crowd consists of attentive brainiacs with no glare on his fellows stats and equipment at all; opening one clever and intriguing thread after another.
Reply Quote
are u butthurt from 2012? this topic is SOO OLD that it aint funny anymore
also u haven't even played DH by any means...what do u know about?
DH is prob the worse class if u are poor

DH have been sucking for quite some time since WW barbs were introduced...
don't even start with PvP and everything along those lines
Reply Quote
Why are u playing monk?
Reply Quote
it has 2 socket because it cant roll over 100% CD, noob
Reply Quote
Why does Blizz completely redesign shaman for every expansion?

Wrong game?

OOPS!
Reply Quote
Have a sit.

Let's start from the time when you first found out that people disagreed with your opinion.
Reply Quote
They got 2 slotted Manticore and that 1 hand super crossbow legendaries. Manticore is better than Skorn and they got + off hand. and the Natalya set bonus :(

Question for you. Do you happen to know how much CritD a 2 handed melee weapon, such as Skorn can roll naturally? Do you happen to know how much CritD a 2 handed ranged weapon can roll?

Blizzard has already accounted for our off-hands in determining the damage ranges and stats of 2h bows and crossbows.
Reply Quote
Edited by jonclau#1835 on 9/4/2015 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:13 AMPosted by jonclau

From what I've seen, zero dogs can.

its not super practical...u actually lose a lot of dps on your gear to do this...
i really rather play with wiz/barb/monk for this purpose
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Rockman

And yet very few people consider them the best class in the game.
Go figure.

To answer your question OP. All classes are designed differently.
You can't just look at one specific element and cry foul because it doesn't represent the class as a whole.

Why do barb belts have life steal?
Why are monk weapons so fast and offer spirit regen?
Why can wizards get such high AOPC?
Why do WD's benefit so much more from health globes over other classes?
Reply Quote
Dont know if you serious or not but if you are

Nerfs
Smoke Screen
IAS
Nether Tent o wait they called it a bug
TOC BUFF!!! o wait another bug so nerfed too

Im sure there was more its too early but since you play a monk ill go with that first.

Your using a TR build, you can easily get 100mil per hour xp. Well maybe not you since it doesnt seem like you have enough spirit regen and your gear is pretty trash.

Why are you complaining about nat set bonus when your using it on your monk.

OWE, heck its cheaper on some gear when you can stack a single resist or get really high ar by stacking ar and single resist.

Skorn is better than manti? Skorn can roll 200% CD and a socket. So thats 300%. Manti can roll 2 sockets but guess what thats another 25+mil or hours crafting another gem where Skorn dont need it.

Barb, im not gonna say anything else besides that im rolling a barb now. Well after the patch at least still gotta enjoy the monk while it last

Wiz, 2 great (only) builds. Archon can melt a lot of stuff. Cmww, I did mp10 only spending 1mil of gear as a budget build. Took me 10+ minutes and trash still had over 80% health but my wiz survived fine.

You have 1k elite kills with your DH, dont pretend like you even know what they are about
Edited by Foxx#1886 on 2/4/2013 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
I found a decent Manticore, with 966dps, 3%LS and put two 100% crit chance gems in it... I replaced it last night when I found a 1H Calamity.. it has 1240dps, no sockets, and is the faster and better weapon so far.... Lower overall dps, but better weapon.

As for the Nats bonus.. you can get those too on your monk, get a ring and some boots. You can use the crit and the dex bonus.

I prefer my Monk over my DH so far, but I'm having fun with the DH. I need to learn more about it, but right now it feels good but I don't see a Manticore as being unbalanced. If you think it is... and you're sure it's unfair, why not get one and use it?
Reply Quote
I'm a mediocre MP8 DH and as far as I'm concerned, with the lousy drops and poor Leg drops in MP8, i'm pretty sure I have no reason to look forward to MP10 anyhow! All my best gear was dropped in open games at MP0!! And in open games it doesn't matter if you are level 60 or Para 100, everyone is basically invulnerable for the most part anyhow! So does it really matter which class is better than the rest? Play what you feel is fun for you and go with it!
Reply Quote

From what I've seen, zero dogs can.

Actually no. I have tried going zdogs, my DPS dropped by half and survivability nosedived.

At my gear level of about 1B, I still can't make it work efficiently.

I would actually be a lot better off using CM Wizard at any budget level.
Edited by Wtflag#1258 on 2/4/2013 6:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]