Diablo® III

How to inflate my HP.

Hehe, I also hate fire boots. But I'm wearing them for the small Aoe Fire effect. In act 1 Inferno mp0 nothing survive very long to it. And I was also in need of movement speed, and fire boot filled the bill. Finaly they have pick up range, never underestimate Pick up range + extra health from bubble. The AR on it is extra icy, considering the price I paid. (1.2m)

For that shield... well yes I know. Aiming for a CC, +Armor, 200vit+ 100str+ AR and or double resist and/or %blockrate. Beside, I think it's look good ;S ahahah.

Would a stormshield be better? and which mod should I look for on it?

Skillwise, I'm open to discussion. I love Hota with stun because well, it's stun and extra range. I have been thinking to get Ignore Pain. Have not tried it much tho.

Anyway, I appreciate your help Diomedes, hope to see you in game.
Reply Quote
I managed to get my HP up w/out sacrificing ehp if you want an example. I do not have much +life % and went for lots of vit. I am slowly trying to work up my dps w/out losing my tankyness,
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:14 AMPosted by businesscut
I managed to get my HP up w/out sacrificing ehp if you want an example. I do not have much +life % and went for lots of vit. I am slowly trying to work up my dps w/out losing my tankyness,

Aye, I like the 50/50 ratio between vit and str.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]