Diablo® III

Why is this being allowed to happen?

(Locked)

http://www.twitch.tv/itspokey - Just watch this and you'll know. Some of you will say it's old news. I only just found out about this yesterday. I'd love a blue post about how my legitimate efforts in this game are being made out to be a complete mockery.
Why are you letting people play 4 toons at once?
This is fairly common(?) these days. It could be bots, or he could actually have 4 accounts in general, which would render your argument void in a matter of seconds
Legit gamers are a dying breed I see...
1.) Multiboxers control 4 characters in perfect synchronization and never have to switch to their other characters when fighting or looting.

2.) The software creates perfect synchronization for 4 characters much more efficiently than hardware setup could do.

3.) Getting 1 legendary from one of the 4 accounts every 10 minutes feels much better than getting 1 every 40 minutes from solo play.

4.) Multiboxing doesn't slow down the killing or the looting process when done right and rewards the significant advantage of 400% the legendarys and gold.

5.) No other online game gives you 4 times as much loot for running 4 times as many accounts. In WoW if you have 4 characters kill 1 monster, you get 1 monster's loot. In diablo 3, if you have 4 characters kill 1 monster, you get 4 monster's worth of loot.

6.) Multiboxing is like running 3 super smart bots along-side your character. Multiboxing a few hours a day easily outfarms a couple bots running 24/7.
It's not a bot, it's multi-boxing and is perfectly legal to do.

Bliz said that there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are controlling the actions of each character, and not a program. I can clearly see that he is controlling them.
Morality? Honour? I don't know but this is just shameful, whether or not Blizzard has confirmed legality is irrelevant. This is about the core morals of gaming. Playing 4 toons at once is obviously not intended. There is nothing righteous about this. I personally see it as wrong so I won't do it, but if everyone else wants to sell out their honour, by all means, multi-box.
It's honourless, it has nothing to do about liking or disliking this game. It has everything to do with equal opportunity between every player. This is obviously an unfair advantage or an exploit and it should be against the rules. Weak minds demand instant gratification. So go on and cheat, Blizzard says it's okay.
what is wrong with this? he payed money for those accounts so let him do what he will... i dont see anything illegal going on....... if your jelly just admit you are... dont disguise it as "a mockery to the game" hahahaha
Edited by IceQueen#1136 on 2/4/2013 6:26 AM PST
I already have 2 game sets but only using 1. Haven't given away the other box yet. Maybe I should buy 2 more licences.
I'm not jealous at all, this has nothing to do with that. I am well within my power to fall in line and mimic him, the software is easily accessible. I am choosing not to because I have honour. This is however a heads up to anyone wanting to copy him. By all means support this type of game exploitation and fall in line. It's the way of the world.
I hate twitch.. as soon as you go there it goes to a friggin commercial within like 10 seconds.
02/04/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Daaammmnn
It's honourless, it has nothing to do about liking or disliking this game. It has everything to do with equal opportunity between every player. This is obviously an unfair advantage or an exploit and it should be against the rules. Weak minds demand instant gratification. So go on and cheat, Blizzard says it's okay.

QQ more, it'd be pissed too if i had your gear

Not my only account troll :)

Not my only account troll :)

me too, i've got 5 more accounts, wait actually 8 more accounts

Congratulations. You can go ahead and be Mr. Jones. Pissing contests are beneath me.
Honorless, morality LOL your in the wrong forum, might try Dr.Phil's. Equal Opportunity??? Snooze you lose, survival of the fittest. Not Everyone is a WINNER!! suck it up cupcake! Box or don't purely up to you sunshine.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]