Diablo® III

Why is this being allowed to happen?

(Locked)

how is he exploiting anything?in actuality hes promoting the success of the game.. more people are gonna see this and buy more copies of diablo so diablo can live on forever and make more money to put out better content so you can enjoy yourself.... something wrong with that?im still going back to the jealous thing
Edited by IceQueen#1136 on 2/4/2013 6:35 AM PST
his honor is too much for this thread! leave him be....
Multiboxing is fine.

However I don't know why Blizzard doesn't ban players using programs to alert them to drops. Especially when there is video evidence.
02/04/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Yoda
Morality? Honour? I don't know but this is just shameful, whether or not Blizzard has confirmed legality is irrelevant. This is about the core morals of gaming. Playing 4 toons at once is obviously not intended. There is nothing righteous about this. I personally see it as wrong so I won't do it, but if everyone else wants to sell out their honour, by all means, multi-box.

Morals? Lol it's a PvE game man. This isn't a world war or Hitler reborn.

Honour? I can't even think of what to say here it sounds so ridiculous. You're not fighting for you're country, this is a game. When it comes down to it, you're controlling a bunch of pixels.
beating a dead horse...

OP i guess those guys have the need to take every possible advantage of this game. It makes them feel special.
Lol!!! Someone's jealous... You have the ability to buy 4 copies and use is boxer. Stop the QQ and learn to compete if you are comparing yourself to others, which is competition. Of you are playing for personal satisfaction this shouldn't bother you...
02/04/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Yoda

QQ more, it'd be pissed too if i had your gear

Not my only account troll :)

Wait hold on a minute. Not your only account? Seems like you're the troll multiboxing yourself. Why would you have 2 accounts?
84 Human Warrior
02/04/2013 06:34 AMPosted by IceQueen
how is he exploiting anything?in actuality hes promoting the success of the game.. more people are gonna see this and buy more copies of diablo so diablo can live on forever and make more money to put out better content so you can enjoy yourself.... something wrong with that?im still going back to the jealous thing

That is almost certainly the most downright stupid thing I've ever read on these forums. What. the. f#ck.
many botters also join their runs to play with them in a group. seriously, wheres line between legal and illegal?
ha ha, mbing is silly looking. it's like i imagined with the desyncing of positions. one barb was separated from the rest by walls chucking his axes no where. i only appreciate mbing for the fact that they feed my favorite gaming company. the more you feed them, the more they can do in the future :D.

aside from that, mbing looks pretty sad and unimpressive. i won't go into any biased insults. it is simply sad and uninspiring to look upon it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]