Diablo® III

Will you craft the new item in Patch 1.0.7?

If it makes all you crafting haters feel any better I crafted some razorspIkes with;

62str
223dex
125vit
48psnres
80allres
6%crit

It was on my 4th craft.
And yet a half decent pair of lacunis are better still
Reply Quote
If it makes all you crafting haters feel any better I crafted some razorspIkes with;

62str
223dex
125vit
48psnres
80allres
6%crit

It was on my 4th craft.

Are you a dumbass? Those beat out 90% if not more of the lacunis around.
Reply Quote

62str
223dex
125vit
48psnres
80allres
6%crit

It was on my 4th craft.

Please show us these "half decent" Lacunis that can top that. With only 3 random properties, I find that hard to believe.
Reply Quote
here I thought my bracer was good. :(

224 dex
90 vit
52 physical res
68 all res
5 CC

anyhow, I'm happy because i stack physical res heheheh. I lost 1 CC but its ok :).
Edited by Atenolol#1204 on 2/12/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got these on my third try ,

http://imgur.com/ISSLB3h

Now i know that i have to go physical on that coming monk of mine hehe , that new crafting system is really good , admit it .... :)
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/ISSLB3h

AH will finally die after that.
Reply Quote
im just going to do the samething, but now ill pick up demonic essences and farm until i get the plans that i need, bracer, ammy... then once i get both to roll perfectly ill do some useless !@#$
Reply Quote
Man looking at some of the threads about crafting is getting me excited!! Can't wait to get back home and try my luck at crafting.

Probably will do the usual key runs and now also its ingredients as well.
Reply Quote

You probably should not be calling someone dumb since it seems you don't understand why Lacuni's are so valued.

Lacuni's have never been the best bracers from raw stats. You can't craft bracers to get attack speed or movement speed like Lacuni provides.
Reply Quote

I don't see any IAS or movement speed on your bracers.
Reply Quote
Just crafted some really solid bracers for my monk.

+218 dex
+70 vit
+30 poison resist
+69 resist all
+339 life regen/sec
+5.5 % crit.

I'm not even a poison resist monk and these were clearly a better bracer than the ones I was using previously.

Made them on the 5th craft.

Very pleased with this patch so far!
Reply Quote

I don't see any IAS or movement speed on your bracers.

With certain crafted wrists competing against Lacunis, the main stat will out power the IAS. Of course movement speed can't be beat and can be compensated with other items. But you must admit, no Lacunis is going to beat most 200+ main stat with Vit, AR. and high CC for the price.

If so you're looking at Lacunis with those stats with movement speed, they are in the bils that are for the elites of the elites.

There are pros and cons to crafting, crafting certain items will have its pros for more average players not in the elite class. And you making a comment like that..go figure..
Reply Quote
Even if you can buy the best possible Lacuni's, I just don't see the argument at all. You sacrifice 200 main stat and plenty more besides for attack speed. Move speed is really almost never an issue, since you reach the cap so easily from random pieces.
Reply Quote
i made some pretty nice shoulders for my monk today check them out
Reply Quote
those are pretty dope good job. It looks like crafting and rares are back in action.
Reply Quote
wow it seems like this new crafting is good eh.. am gonna try it as well.. =D
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Grimiku
I’ve seen players posting their crafting results for both the amulets and gloves, but I’m curious how the other Archon items are looking. Since the amulets and gloves seem to be most sought-after pieces, it’s not that strange to see more players posting about them than the chest piece, shoulders, or bracers . Even so, anyone have any great rolls with crafting items other than amulets and gloves?

I crafted Spaulders of Vitality just to see how they would roll. Got 230 Vit(Max roll), 88 Strength, 5 pickup radius, 8% life, 126 Armor, and 44 poison resist.

First and only craft. shows potential, however Viles are still BiS but these crafts can DEF help neew 60s or for slot pieces wher ethe stats make the gear on AH unattainable for most due to high costs. 230 Vit is INSANE ammount of HP and really helps out.

If only you added in Legendary Armor crafts like this now that can roll the Crit, Aspd, Move Speed stats on pieces that normally cant. YOU WOULD BE GOING SOMEWHERE. This is a HUGE step in the correct direction Blizzard. Good work and THANKS!
Reply Quote
Crafted a spaulders of intelligence 6x shortly after finding the plans and got the one my HC WD is now using! Was pretty happy as I haven't found an upgrade in months lol
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Grimiku
I’ve seen players posting their crafting results for both the amulets and gloves, but I’m curious how the other Archon items are looking. Since the amulets and gloves seem to be most sought-after pieces, it’s not that strange to see more players posting about them than the chest piece, shoulders, or bracers . Even so, anyone have any great rolls with crafting items other than amulets and gloves?

Not trying to be a %%%*@%@@, but for the most part the boots, bracers, chests, etc are being beaten as BiS by most legends (Bracers = lacuni's due to movement speed + attack speed, Chests = set gear such as IK, Zuni, Tal's, Nat's, or Inna's, Boots = IC's, or set boots).

Gloves and Amulets have no real competition for BiS, and thus those will obviously be the ones people will be gunning for.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:35 AMPosted by SoVi3t

Not trying to be a %%%*@%@@, but for the most part the boots, bracers, chests, etc are being beaten as BiS by most legends (Bracers = lacuni's due to movement speed + attack speed, Chests = set gear such as IK, Zuni, Tal's, Nat's, or Inna's, Boots = IC's, or set boots).

Gloves and Amulets have no real competition for BiS, and thus those will obviously be the ones people will be gunning for.

And that means working as intended. You don't WANT crafted rares to be clearly better than set/leg items. You want them to be an OPTION.

Blizz did great with 1.07. Admit it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]