Diablo® III

OH MY GAWD!

I won an auction 3 hours ago! I dropped 6.5 million on a sword and won, but I have not received my item yet... How long is the delay? Does anyone know? Thanks.
Reply Quote
this is going to be locked for caps
Reply Quote
View profile
it can take upto 72 hours.
Reply Quote
So, what you're saying is by the time I receive my item there is a good possibility that I may find an upgrade on my own and the item I purchased will be rendered useless. Cool...
Reply Quote
I spoke with a GM on the evening of the 30th, I was informed by him/her that the AH was getting terrible lag, any where from 2min to 2 days.. He also assured me that everyone who had fallen victim to the lag spike had received their item(s).. Furthermore, might I suggest documenting the transaction ID so if there is further issues you can contact a GM with all the proper documentation to make thier job easy and your transaction smooth.

Good Luck!
Reply Quote
I sold gold on RMAH a week and half ago.... I send email to blizzard, they arent accepting responsibility... saying the error is at paypals end... either way im not expecting to receive my money sighhhh
Reply Quote
This has happened to me a few times after selling gems on the auction house. just wait a day or so and you'll get your stuff.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 03:45 AMPosted by Rocketshlong
I sold gold on RMAH a week and half ago.... I send email to blizzard, they arent accepting responsibility... saying the error is at paypals end... either way im not expecting to receive my money sighhhh

I bet blizzard still got their cut though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]