Diablo® III

just completed hell need gear advice

im thinking i need more all resist for now, any other advice? is my dps / life okay for inferno ?
Reply Quote
HP/INT is good. i have been running act 3 without problems and only 46k ish life my all res is not lower than 510 on any one stat. i would try to get at least 35k dps just to clear quickly and not have mana problems. just try to keep the same (or close to the same stats) you have now (HP/INT) and add all res/dps and your good.
Edited by HRATC#1392 on 2/3/2013 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
You have a grand total of 12 AR from your ammy and 28 on your belt... so yes, you need more AR.

Other than that you look like you're raring to go for a1. Nice job!

Lose the -lvl req stuff and start shopping for some resist gear.

Other obvious upgrades are your helm and wep which could both use sockets.... not a bad starter helm though, you definitely know what you're looking for.

If you can, get a ceremonial knife, the extra mana regen or +max mana that comes on them are really useful. Also, the class-specific weps are usually less expensive.

edit - and drop zom bears. go with acid cloud till you have more decent gear or you're just going to get yourself into trouble

edit - you may want to go with templar > scoundrel. the extra resource regen passive on the templar makes all the difference for me when playing solo
Edited by Diomedes#1380 on 2/3/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
ill start saving
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]