Diablo® III

Now that this game is a failure, when will we get are $

(Locked)

Fans, children, and trollols alike, are outraged by this failed video game, For the past 6+ months now, all the forums and world is all bout hacking this game to bits, and rightfully so.

46% of the community would rather come to these forums and cry about what a failure this game is, then actually play the game,

38 % of the people just decided to move on with there lives and no longer want to have anythign to do with blizzard.

14% of the people are under the age group of 12 and think this game is the best thing since, starwars eposide 1. 2. 3.

It would be nice to hear a blue or ceo, post something on how the community is just well pissed off, instead of, we are currently trying to take peoples advice and make this game better.

its to late for that, you cant change the poorly written story the bad charater layouts, the items or the feel this game has. Instead of patching this game, i think its time to start laying people off and sell the company.

Get out while you can blizzard you got the payday you were looking for its time to sell that stock whileyou can still get somethign for it, otherwise you will be racing peogins with 0 money in the future.
You have no one to blame but yourself if you failed to see the blatantly obvious direction of the game from pre-beta onwards.
Protip: Research your purchases and you won't be disappointed.

Diablo 3 is far and away the best of the series.
Signed: The 14%
You spelled "our" wrong.
02/07/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Obnot
For the past 6+ months

sorry if is so bad why people still play after 6 month? shouldn't people stop playing it since they don't like it? your post is a fail, game is amazing stop whining and learn to play kid
I'm still having a lot of fun with Diablo 3.
0/10 let it die, ignore the spelling mistake.
our
it's
their
too
and I assume you meant "raising pigeons"?

It's funny to me at this point that there are still players this outraged. Move on. You've led a remarkable life if this is the first time you've ever been disappointed.
I personally love how people take the time out of their lives to actually post bad things about a game they say they don't play. That has to be the most pathetic time kill I've heard of. I'd rather stare at a blank wall and think about things to do rather than that.
000/10
Damn look at all these 12 year olds saying the game is good LOL

14%?? Less than 10% still play this game hahah

46... still like the game (and I played D1 and D2... actually still play D2). The difference between me and you (i mean other than I double your IQ), is that I realize that they are two different games and don't expect D3 to be D2 with better graphics.
44 Draenei Paladin
I've played the hell out of the first and second Diablo, plus LoD. I still say Diablo 3 is the best in the series to date. I'm not forced into pvp to play with others, I get my own loot, I can repeat quests as many times as I like, and if I want to spend a little pocket change I can get gear and gold for getting gear. This is probably one of my favorite games of all time.

Every time I log in I find people to play with and talk to. The Auction house is always full of loot to buy, and my character isn't locked into one build forever and I don't have to spend hours planning ahead how I want my character to play. I can change out skills any time and always be viable.

What in the heck is not to like?
46% of the community ...
38 % of the people ...
14% of the people ...

I'm very currious to know where you got these numbers.
I feel as if the OP swallowed his 1-2-3 Counting Made Fun book ($6.99, Pages designed to be washable and drool-proof) and started vomiting up random numbers.

I understand that you're upset, OP, but simply making stuff up doesn't help anyone - including yourself.
I've played the hell out of the first and second Diablo, plus LoD. I still say Diablo 3 is the best in the series to date. I'm not forced into pvp to play with others, I get my own loot, I can repeat quests as many times as I like, and if I want to spend a little pocket change I can get gear and gold for getting gear. This is probably one of my favorite games of all time.

Every time I log in I find people to play with and talk to. The Auction house is always full of loot to buy, and my character isn't locked into one build forever and I don't have to spend hours planning ahead how I want my character to play. I can change out skills any time and always be viable.

What in the heck is not to like?

The game (and forums) need more people like this and less like the OP and the horde of childish malcontents that populate 99% of all the threads.

LOL you got to be !@#$ing joking. Everytime a comment like this is posted, David Brevik kills a puppy.

Every time some maladjusted child rails against someone who likes the game rather than bashes it blindly like the other hate lemmings, David Brevik passes a kidney stone...

lol, nice!

Anyone who thinks D3 would have been better had Brevik and company not resigned from Blizzard should be forced to play Hellgate for 5 years. That game was their successor to D2 and was representative of what they wanted to turn D3 into, and it sucked.
You have no one to blame but yourself if you failed to see the blatantly obvious direction of the game from pre-beta onwards.
Protip: Research your purchases and you won't be disappointed.

Diablo 3 is far and away the best of the series.
Signed: The 14%

While I tend to partly agree with this, it doesn't really apply in D3's case..

You see.. everybody had, what 30 days to return D3 after they bought it? When was the RMAH released? Nearly a month later. How long would you figured it took the rmah to reveal itself as a pivotal "game destroyer" so to speak? This was long after a month.. long after people would have been allowed to return D3.

While agree with everybody researching their games before their purchase them (I now do that), there is in no way shape or form, when you look, at the D3 box, you'll see the following

- rmah to be factored into how items are drop (we don't want people gearing up quickly)
- online mode only but it'll probably be hacked, duped, and botted to no end, but no offline mode
- poor itemization
- poor support

You also have to realize that there were videos released years back basically showing a far better game.

Another thing you have to realize about D3 being "the best game in the series"...

D1 and D2 won numerous awards... D3 did not.. the numbers speak for themselves.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]