Diablo® III

Now that this game is a failure, when will we get are $

(Locked)

46% of the community ...
38 % of the people ...
14% of the people ...

I'm very currious to know where you got these numbers.


I lke it 98% most surveys conducted leave a +\- 2% for error
Posts: 4,699
Also that is not opinion there was some article or quotes from HG:L developers complaining about this. I guess it is my opinion if the budget was small or not, you are right, but i'll try to find it for you so you can sleep tonight.


So the developers of a failed game (failed by definition that it caused the company, Flagship Studios, to go bankrupt) gave their opinion about the game suddenly makes it a fact? Wrong.

I do enjoy this game, does that mean everyone does? No. Why do you care what other people think of this game? If you hate it, just play something else.

Get out while you can blizzard you got the payday you were looking for its time to sell that stock whileyou can still get somethign for it, otherwise you will be racing peogins with 0 money in the future.


Here's hoping the next patch adds some Peogin Racing as a mini-game. I love watching those little guys run!
46% of the community would rather come to these forums and cry about what a failure this game is, then actually play the game,

38 % of the people just decided to move on with there lives and no longer want to have anythign to do with blizzard.

14% of the people are under the age group of 12 and think this game is the best thing since, starwars eposide 1. 2. 3.


that's only 98%. what about the other 2%? or did I miss something?
Posts: 1,508
View profile


Every time some maladjusted child rails against someone who likes the game rather than bashes it blindly like the other hate lemmings, David Brevik passes a kidney stone...


lol, nice!

Anyone who thinks D3 would have been better had Brevik and company not resigned from Blizzard should be forced to play Hellgate for 5 years. That game was their successor to D2 and was representative of what they wanted to turn D3 into, and it sucked.
You're going to be eating those words once you play Marvel Heroes buddy.
02/07/2013 07:55 AMPosted by babinro
Protip: Research your purchases and you won't be disappointed.

yeah, cuz u can totally tell how TERRIBLE software is before you buy it.

especially a digital download which u can't return in the conventional way.

bunch of ppl were refunders in the first 30 days. i was like "no, i'm going to stick with this". mistake.
46% of the community would rather come to these forums and cry about what a failure this game is, then actually play the game,

38 % of the people just decided to move on with there lives and no longer want to have anythign to do with blizzard.

14% of the people are under the age group of 12 and think this game is the best thing since, starwars eposide 1. 2. 3.


that's only 98%. what about the other 2%? or did I miss something?


The 2% are the FOTM trolls. They just hate on whatever is popular to look cool.
02/07/2013 07:55 AMPosted by babinro
Diablo 3 is far and away the best of the series.


I just had coffee come out of my nose, it burned.

That made me lol so hard I thought I was going to choke and die.

Thats now my sig on another site.
90 Human Death Knight
2240
Posts: 8
This game is all about controlling drop rate and selling gold for dollars.
cheers
enjoy your act 3
Posts: 490
My box said "PvP". I loaded all of the diskettes and I can't find the PvP function or the last 4 achievements - can I please get my money back or at least get a bonus copy of the diskette that installs PvP and the last 4 achievements?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]