Diablo® III

30 second wait to edit a post I just made?

Why?

It's probably supposed to stop people from spamming posts but I just want to clarify one of the sentences in a post before people read it.

-JJ
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Bouldergore
It's 30 seconds...it's not like you have anything important enough that it matters.

Personally, I have all the time in the world.

I was speaking specifically to people reading (and possibly misunderstanding) my posts, which takes considerably less than 30 seconds.

I've been on forums where a good discussion, that was going relatively fast, got derailed because someone posted something that could be misinterpreted and, before they could edit it, got quoted and ranted at by multiple people.

-JJ
Reply Quote
Well seeing how the poster screwed up his original post they are forcing him to take his time and check the whole post for other possible errors.That's the only way to make any sense out of it I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]