Diablo® III

My Favorite Part of D3 that met my standards

I really like the skill system and passives. They are fun and interesting for me. I think the D3 skill system met my expectations for what Diablo 3 should be as a game. Of course, the game has many dimensions to it. The skill system can drastically improve with brand new skill points!!!!!

I think Jay did an awesome job with the skill system. If other aspects of Diablo 3 (such as pvp, itemization, ect..) is shown close and particular attention, D3 will evolve to a good game.
Reply Quote
Pucker up buttercup
Reply Quote
View profile
Obviously a troll thread. The skill system is mind-numbingly uninteresting. Each class is pretty much forced into one build. Most runes are worthless, as are most skills. There are only a handful of useful ones, and those are the ones that 99% of the players go with. Check out Path of Exile's combination of talent tree, skill gems, support gems, and gear, then come back and tell me D3's is complex and interesting. I'll be waiting.
Edited by Psilocybian#1532 on 2/7/2013 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]