Diablo® III

A real fix to the auction house.

With my experience in introductory mechatronics, I'm almost certain the problem is that the AH servers mass storage is being overwhelmed by items sitting in people completed tabs.

To fix:

Starting now all items in completed tabs should have a maximum of 10 days of being in completed tab before automatically placing back onto main game server. (in-game stash)

If main stash becomes full, issue an additional 10-day warning that states "Any unclaimed items will be deleted from the game if not placed in personal stash within 10 days (By: XX/XX/XXXX)"

Maybe along with optional e-mail or text warnings.

Maybe a little longer on the warnings, maybe a little shorter, either way you need to rapidly reduce the backed up storage on the AH servers before they fill up lol.
Edited by noob#1818 on 2/7/2013 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good idea noob
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Knoland
Good idea noob

lmao i thought you were a just being a jerk at first
Reply Quote
Permanent fix: Remove the AH and go back to lobby style D2 trading.
..after fixing item rolls, of course.

lol we all know that will never happen, but it would work
Reply Quote
View profile
Good idea
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Knoland
Good idea noob

gosh. i thought the troll insults was way too soon and sudden for a post response.. then i saw his name..
Reply Quote
Or just cap the number of items allowed there. People who are over also shouldnt be able to put up any more until they go below the cap.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:50 PMPosted by SugarPanda
Or just cap the number of items allowed there. People who are over also shouldnt be able to put up any more until they go below the cap.
im confused, it lets people go over the cap? lol i never have been near it so idk
Reply Quote
View profile
makes sense. I quit for a long time with 55/50 items in my completed tab and I'm sure many other players have quit and left their completed tabs filled up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]