Diablo® III

AH dead, anyone agree

Got lots listed. Price check. 15% below lowest asking. Nothing. Lower. Nothing. Price check again to make sure I am not missing something.

Only people using ah are flippers, and they need like a 45 to 50% margin. Whats wrong with this.

I mean some rally rally good stuff. Nada.
Reply Quote
I sell things everyday

What item were you listing.

Some items i think look good dont sell, depends on supply and demand for that item at the time you put it up.

I sold a crappy pair of blackthorns pants for 4 mil, but yet my rare belt with quality stats ncluding all resist, sits up with no bid not even for a mil, and when i say crappy i mean crappy, there were betrer ones up for half the price. Thanks to whoever out there.

Go figure.
Reply Quote
If you think the game is dead now, wait till Marvel heroes releases open beta lol.
Reply Quote
Dude I said AH. Game is very alive. Nuff said.

@ crymore. nats ref. 162 dex. 9 ias. loh 153. open socket. cant get an offer in trading forums or a buyout. gdi. whats it worth?

calamity, 1350ish dps. no socket. 1.32 hatred regen, and +10 discipline. None like it at all on ah. Down to 480 mill. How much is it worth?

I got a trifecta gloves with 132 dex, 4 stats only. 9 ias. 8 cc 27cd. 32 mill lowest asking. 19500000. Nothing.

I hate to just give my stuff away too.

The calamity might be high, way high. But I found it so ima get as much as possible for it.
Reply Quote
It's a matter of what you are selling and buying.

You must comsider this, if AH is dead, then why do I constantly get outbidded on stuff.
Reply Quote
Dude I said AH. Game is very alive. Nuff said.

@ crymore. nats ref. 162 dex. 9 ias. loh 153. open socket. cant get an offer in trading forums or a buyout. gdi. whats it worth?

calamity, 1350ish dps. no socket. 1.32 hatred regen, and +10 discipline. None like it at all on ah. Down to 480 mill. How much is it worth?

I got a trifecta gloves with 132 dex, 4 stats only. 9 ias. 8 cc 27cd. 32 mill lowest asking. 19500000. Nothing.

I hate to just give my stuff away too.

The calamity might be high, way high. But I found it so ima get as much as possible for it.

What are you putting nats up for, mine is def better and i only paid 66 mil for it, before legends flooded the market

480 mil for a calamity with no socket, dont care if the dps was 1400 with no socket you are not getting anywhere near half a billion, prob less than a 100 mil, maybe even 50 mil. Would haveto check never searched for a calamity without a socket, and the ones i found without one dps was to low to even bother to look.

Now the gloves, 32 mil is not that bad for min bid. But take alook at my gloves. Mine are not trifectas and blow those out the water due to a much larger cd, perfect cc, dex, vit, ar. More people are trying to move to higher items, and while the gloves are good you still might have to lower price. Go 25 mil and let people bid, the more people looking at your item, the better chance you have at multple people bidding on it.
Reply Quote
I disagree.

Sales are down since the AH glitches but I still get about 1-2 a day.
RMAH is about 1 a week.
Reply Quote
The market is not dead, i still sell stuff everyday.
Reply Quote
@ Crymore. I will reevaluate my prices and stuff. Maybe I am way over listing things like the bow and ring. My gloves though. Completely dumbfounded. There at 19.5 BO now. I might just take down for a day or two. Id rock them, by I need my res all in the pair I have on. Time to go farm. Thanks for help.

***Edit gloves taken down.
Edited by Kush#1975 on 2/7/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
what is listed at 1d 6hr or less time remaining is obviously what cannot be sold. if you are using that to price your items, then obviously it also won't sell. you need to under by 20% to 90% depending on what it is.

remember, the ah is used by people with > 100k dps trying to get 500k dps. so if your item is nowhere useful for that goal, then it'll be ignored
Reply Quote
LOLOLOLOLOL

Is anyone here actually actively trying to SELL gold via rmah? I have piles im trying to sell, guess what? Gold used to sell *instantly*, now these piles im selling at bare minimum rate don't even fully sell. I get returned 50-90% of sale. That is hard evidence for significantly less activity in D3's current state. 2-3 months ago, selling was near-instant @ min going rate
Reply Quote
Nobody can sell anything, correctly priced or not, while the AH is in its current unusable state.
Reply Quote
This is because Path of Exile is now in open beta, so no one has any reason to continue playing the pile of P2W garbage known as Diablo 3. It feels so liberating to actually be able to use the gear I pick up in PoE, instead of being forced to use an AH. Try beating pre-nerf inferno using only items you find. It wasn't possible - period.
Edited by Psilocybian#1532 on 2/7/2013 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Crymore. I will reevaluate my prices and stuff. Maybe I am way over listing things like the bow and ring. My gloves though. Completely dumbfounded. There at 19.5 BO now. I might just take down for a day or two. Id rock them, by I need my res all in the pair I have on. Time to go farm. Thanks for help.

***Edit gloves taken down.

Ihad trifecta str gloves, str wasnt the highest but the trifect was mid to good range.
Started at 70 mil looking at comparable prices, all the way down to 25 mil before they sold.
An item is only worth what aomeone is willing to pay for it.
Reply Quote
add the ability to search recently sold items. maybe 2-4 weeks worth of data. now market price is easy to see. selling and buying become much easier... Oh wait... That makes too much sense. Sorry.
Reply Quote
AH is pretty dead unless you have GG gear for sale(which you don't). But the reason you aren't selling is because you're trying to sell junk for laughable amounts.

Belts- dime a dozen, bazillion awesome cheap belts unless it's a Witching hour. Hence your overpriced belt won't sell.

Almost half a billion for a socketless Calamity? Must be smoking that super green bud brosef. There is only one crossbow people use and that is a Manticore which all have 1 socket min and everyone wants 2. You can get a great manny for less than 20 mill.

You probably saw that trifecta on gloves and had to change pants. Sorry again- most common trifecta are gloves. Without RA might squeeze out 8 mill for those.
Reply Quote
AH is not died. I can save 100K - 1M a day average. Only if you want to save up for a " upgrade" once you hit MP4 5 , forget it.
Reply Quote
Blah. There must be a way for the AH to evolve into an Ebay like system. A robust crafting system would help a lot. If its very hard to find parts for a good item, that item won't appear much in the AH. Then you can make a lot of money since its non-existent.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]