Diablo® III

AH dead, anyone agree

02/07/2013 04:14 PMPosted by ImmortalKing
If you think the game is dead now, wait till Marvel heroes releases open beta lol.

I'm waiting impatiently.
Reply Quote
Sold helmet for 2m yesterday.
02/07/2013 04:01 PMPosted by Kush
Only people using ah are flippers
Someone must be selling items to flippers and someone must be buying items from flippers :/
Reply Quote
Only people using ah are flippers, and they need like a 45 to 50% margin. Whats wrong with this.

Exactly what i was thinking!

Proof: Everything that gets sold from me is being put back up in AH. SERIOUSLY?!
Everything that i get outbidded on - gets put up in ah with high minimum bid.
Edited by Shuun#2118 on 2/8/2013 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
pretty dead imo. Still selling stuff but at MUCH slower rate.
Reply Quote
Well, I think the economy for mid-high level rares is pretty much dead. I have a set of excellent rares that I have been re-listing for a while, and after they dropped below 500k I simply vendored them. I don't think a single one of them sold. I have sold some legendaries however.

And yes, I have a Diablo 3 profile, it's not my fault that Blizzard can't maintain and code a website OR an auction house.
Reply Quote
I think because of the slowness less people might be using it but its not dead. I'm also selling less but I keep getting out bid at the last minute on witching hours so at least those are selling. However I'm buying in the 30mill range I would think selling stuff in the hundreds of millions would always be slow even before the constant ah lagg.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 05:00 AMPosted by Shuun
Only people using ah are flippers, and they need like a 45 to 50% margin. Whats wrong with this.

Exactly what i was thinking!

Proof: Everything that gets sold from me is being put back up in AH. SERIOUSLY?!
Everything that i get outbidded on - gets put up in ah with high minimum bid.

It is indeed no coincidence, you are just terrible at pricing items.
Reply Quote
Players are also waiting for 1.0.7 to be released before spending their gold.
Reply Quote
Yeah I still sell !@#$ constantly. You are asking for absolutely absurd prices for gear that TBH is garbage nowadays. I don't do any AH flipping I just farm like I know what I'm doing oh yeah i found this yesterday morning

Ammy
247 Dex
75 Vit
46 Physical Resistance
12% Life
42% Crit Dmg
10% Crit Chance
Reply Quote
Most people agree Diablo is only Pay to Win. No one in the top 50, doesn't have a paypal account.

The game fails extremely hard in this aspect, most would agree, if you don't, i personally don't care for your opinion as it's fruitless to argue with me.

Nonetheless, I'm sure Blizzard is hard at work on how to gain 90% of their player base back.

I'm a sad panda.

in what aspect does the game fail? that the top 50 have paid their way? so what? the point of the game isn't to be ranked in the "top 50". it's to have fun, whether you pay your way there or not. and then everyone gets mad that those who pay money into the ah's have better gear/ essentially controlling the prices of everything. what someone else does should impact you in no way. i have also been having a little trouble on the ah with a skorn.. but that's ok, i don't mind keeping it.
Reply Quote
The AH is moving in two directions at once:

1. Mid to lower quality items are becoming less and less valuable every day...until they just get vendored.

2. High end stuff is maintaining its value and in some cases going up. These items only come down if higher quality items are posted, so unless Blizz introduces a next level tier of items...like item-level 64 and beyond, then things will stay the same for quite awhile.

Another factor affecting the AH is that less players are playing, so there's fewer new items hitting the AH and forcing the other items prices to adjust.

Here's an example to back that up:

At Christmas, I bought a ring for 2 million gold. Right now the lowest priced ring with similar stats is 32 million, and it's only been 5 weeks.

Why so much inflation in a short time?
I attribute this to the fact that a lot of people were playing the game during the holidays, so a lot of items were posted, forcing overall prices down for a brief time as people competed to sell their items, undercutting each other and what not.

Now that there are less players, there's less competition on the AH and less undercutting. So the best items continue to stay high-priced.
Reply Quote

It is indeed no coincidence, you are just terrible at pricing items.

Actually i priced them very well - slowly, each day by 10%, reducing the price. No one buys them for normal price, just as its said - you need to post them for 50% of price and flipper will buy them. The whole auction house activity comes from flippers. I think i wont sell or buy anything anymore, ill just use trade chat and before selling will inspect if the buyer has legitimate use of item im selling, not just another flipper whos using trade chat as side-business.
Reply Quote
AH is very slow atm in my opinion. I have 10 items up that are lower than the rest of what you can find like them and I have to constantly repost them cause they don't sell. It has slowed down a lot since i used to be able to sell pretty fast stuff that i put up at a fair price. I think the answer is simple there has been an exodus of players recently for various reasons and some since they have left for good are trying to sell their stuff so there is a huge surplus of items and fewer players to buy them
. Sad day :(
Reply Quote
View profile
I've noticed fewer items listed. I still sell things for appropriate price. It is nice the expired items stay on the AH a while so we can see how over priced things are and aren't selling. What amazes me is someone will list a similar item to the expired one for a similar price.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 2/8/2013 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
It is slower because of the ah issues and the upcoming patch but not dead for sure.
Reply Quote
Your items are bugged to not be listed in the AH properly or your items value doesn't fit the price you are asking.
Reply Quote
I get nothing but servers errors 32305 when ever I try to buy something. It sucks ...
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:14 PMPosted by ImmortalKing
If you think the game is dead now, wait till Marvel heroes releases open beta lol.

MH looks cool and all, but I prefer my Hack and slash to be Medieval.
Reply Quote
View profile
Dude I said AH. Game is very alive. Nuff said.

@ crymore. nats ref. 162 dex. 9 ias. loh 153. open socket. cant get an offer in trading forums or a buyout. gdi. whats it worth?

calamity, 1350ish dps. no socket. 1.32 hatred regen, and +10 discipline. None like it at all on ah. Down to 480 mill. How much is it worth?

I got a trifecta gloves with 132 dex, 4 stats only. 9 ias. 8 cc 27cd. 32 mill lowest asking. 19500000. Nothing.

I hate to just give my stuff away too.

The calamity might be high, way high. But I found it so ima get as much as possible for it.
Game is dead, less than 1% of my friends list from release have logged in the past 2 months, most left over 100 days ago.... General chat barely fills up to 90 people anymore, items sit in the auction house for weeks. Forum posts stagnate on the forums for days. Most of the dedicated Twitch streamers have quit, if you don't know this game is dead, you have issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]