Diablo® III

Ask the Devs Update

Community Manager
Due to many of our developers becoming flu-ridden zombies and needing to be quarantined so they could recover, we've had to postpone publishing the answers to your questions for the first round of Ask the Devs.

Rather than posting the answers this week (as originally scheduled), we'll now be posting them on Monday, February 11, around 10:00 a.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and hope you can forgive us for our recent zombie outbreak. :(
Edited by Lylirra on 2/8/2013 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
ZOMBIESSS!!!
Reply Quote
I hope they get better :(
Reply Quote
Well Zombie-ism is a pretty reasonable reason for a delay. In honour you guys should up the spawn rate of the quality well and developer hell for the weekend.
Reply Quote
they cant use computers at home?
Reply Quote
Subjection you are aware that most illnesses are contagious and that the developers work pretty closely together. It isn't at all far fetched for a flu to spread throughout most of a team.

Just because you have no work ethic doesn't mean they don't, in fact... you not having any work ethic might be a part of why you don't work for a company like Blizz, just sayin' ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
Look out, the wounded are turning!
Reply Quote
ok ok, it's that time of year I guess ... I called in sick last week as well. at least we have a specific time to look forward to (which probably should have been given in the first place tbh).
Reply Quote
Its cool. Even without a reason ( although granted this is a good one) a delay by Blizzard Entertainment is frequent, normal, and always expected.
Reply Quote
Have them watch Warm Bodies...it shows zombies how to get better. From what I've heard...
Reply Quote
The responses in this thread are disgusting...

Flu outbreaks are not to be taken lightly. Really, Blizzard'll be lucky if none of their members end up in the hospital. And as for working on a home computer....

Have you ever *had* the flu? Just sitting up is exhausting.
Reply Quote
!@#$ happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]