Diablo® III

anyone getting this headset when it comes out?

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/pc-headsets/ear-force-z-seven/341
Reply Quote
i love the tb man i dont care they are much better than tritons because mad cats is a horrible company and astros there up there but idk i havent tried em. turtle beaches have never steared me wrong.
Reply Quote
Not for that insane price.
Reply Quote
i have http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-tango/27 for xbox and they are beautiful
Reply Quote
money is no object to me right now. i have like 700 a month in bills and make almost 2k a month
Reply Quote
I've been looking at getting a set like this.
Reply Quote
View profile
I have a pair of Logitech X-140 speakers which I got for $24.99.

Using a coat-hanger and some duct-tape, I have attached them together. By wrapping duct tape around the hanger several times I created a "cushion" so that when I wear the hanger over my head it doesn't dig into my skull.

They fall off whenever I turn my head and there is a lot of feedback (from the coat-hanger) but the sound quality is pretty good for the price of the materials.
Reply Quote
I currently use Bose' & plantronics- gamecom. I used to wear junk like skull-candy etc.. however, your head/ears are worth high quality imo.
i'm lovin' the gamecon headset ;p
Reply Quote
View profile
02/07/2013 04:39 PMPosted by dan
money is no object to me right now. i have like 700 a month in bills and make almost 2k a month

Woah, 2k a month huh? Man, you're rolling in it. Seriously though, saving money is important.
Reply Quote
i know man hahha im not ready for that i got school outta the way and doing pretty ok for myself at 20 years old haha
Reply Quote
That much money for virtual surround sound? I wouldn't do it.

Once you discover the difference between virtual surround sound and actual surround sound you will never go back. Huge difference in everything.
Reply Quote
Astro > Turtle Beach

That much money for virtual surround sound? I wouldn't do it.

Once you discover the difference between virtual surround sound and actual surround sound you will never go back. Huge difference in everything.

Not really...

You only have 2 ears. Having just 2 speakers is fine especially when you understand how it works.
Edited by Reverence#1521 on 2/7/2013 11:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]