Diablo® III

Name #1 reason you bought D3

02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
Friends, curiosity, hype.
Never played D2, Sounds great but not planning on playing it.
thought i was buying the follow-up to Diablo 2.
I didn't get it because of just Diablo 2. I got it because of the entire Diablo franchise. I loved playing Diablo 1 with my friends when it came out. I didn't get into Diablo 2 until after the LoD expansion, and played that for awhile as well.
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Diablo 1&2
02/07/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Duffman
Diablo 2

In before the fanboys: Straight up vanilla D2. Loved it long before LoD and woulda bought D3 just based on playing the vanilla version of D2.

I still have my Vanilla D2 Collectors Edition.
View profile
Its not WoW.
Diablo 2
Diablo 2.

Thought D3 would be as great if not better than D2. Oh my was I wrong! Quit playing quite awhile ago and still browse the forums hoping it will become a great game like D2 was, but I lose hope by the day.
Diablo 2
friends
90 Tauren Death Knight
The Stygian Dolls made me do it. Once upon a time, you did not want to be around when they exploded....It was almost immediate death.
It was free since I kept my WOW sub up. Which I was going to do anyway.

Otherwise I wouldn't have bought or played it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]