Name #1 reason you bought D3

View profile
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
Diablo/Diablo 2
Diablo 4
Diablo 2
I saw gameplay vids years ago (you all know the ones) fell in love, and swore not to ruin the game by reading too much about it before release.

After all, it's a Blizzard game - it HAS to be great.

And D2 was great, so why wouldn't it be?

Boy oh boy, what a mistake.
Diablo 2
View profile
What did the majority in this thread buy this game sight unseen. They only bought it because of D2. That is something that I did not do. I kept up to date with the development of this game. I already knew Blizz is well known for making great changes to their games. Just look at the difference between D1 and D2. This same question could've been asked, and probably was, in the early days after the launch of D2.

It was not hard to keep up to date. The majority of the time it took less than a half an hour to do. The only time it took longer was during the time there were videos to watch like Blizzcons.

I liked what I saw during the development of the game. It solved the main issues I had with D2. A shared stash for one. PvP that will be added is entirely optional. A game that is a little bit more challenging than D2. A game that allows me to experiment as much as I want to. Also this game is still a good stress relief for me just as all Diablo games have been. It is as good as punching on a punch bag. I will never out level the content.
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
d2
for pvp.
Diablo 2
Blizzard, D2 memories, and beta was good.

Yes, I am cool w/ D3 *dodges chair*
Diablo 2
What else D 2 Lod. The last and real Diablo game. This Diablo might not be as bad if they stop adding water to it. Just weak sauce at this point! Frankinstein ver, Half lame ver of wow/ Half the lame ver of Diablo. I want 100% Diablo. Wow is for the kids of the of the early 2000nds. Cartoonish hugging trolls holding hands! Dont forget your magic cards kids cause everyone gets a trophy and is a winner in there generation. I want Old school Lod! Let these wow kids go back to where they belong, happy pony land. Give the real Diablo fans there Dark gritty game back.
I hope the development team look at this thread.
Edited by Bluddflagg#6648 on 2/9/2013 12:33 AM PST
Literally the only reason i bought d3 was to pvp like in d2 but they failed so bad at keeping that promise.....so whatever....im done buying there games
Diablo 2
View profile
Made by Blizzard Entertainment, a company that used to be known for having the highest reputation and standards for excellence in the entire gaming industry.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]