Diablo® III

Name #1 reason you bought D3

cause I am a fool
D2
Diablo 2.

A decently large group of my friends and I played D1, D2, and D2:LoD. After taking a hiatus for college, careers, families, and life in general, we were all excited to have a chance to play together again online (since we are spread out across the country).

Sadly, only two of us are left playing casually. That's about it. Once GUTS comes out for TL2, about half of them have said that they will pick it up to run private games with the group.
88 Blood Elf Priest
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
All my friends who bought it. And who have now quit/semiretired. Waiting for the real PVP.
Diablo 2
Playing with friends from back home
D1 & D2
Diablo 2
Because D2 was a hit and the social aspect between friends and running random games "tacobaal99" was a blast.
Diablo 2

they leeched the name for profit

path of exile is the REAL diablo 3.
Diablo 2
02/07/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Spacey
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Equal between D2 and the hype.
So... I've read all the responses so far and nobody has said "Because all my friends had been playing it for 6 months and convinced me it was the best game ever".

Meanwhile that's the reason I got Starcraft I, Fallout3, Fallout3:New Vegas, Final Fantasy VII, New Super Mario Bros for the Wii, Ocarina of Time, etc etc etc...
Diablo 2
Diablo 1 and 2

There is obviously no other answer to this question.
I like the Diablo series. Still do. I'm a Diablo and Starcraft player. I never liked Warcraft much, since the whole Humans vs. Orcs thing never seemed appealing to me. I played Warcraft 2 years ago, and while it was fun for a while, I just never got hooked on it. Based on the screenshots that I've seen from WoW, D3 doesn't look much like it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]