Diablo® III

what do you miss from d2?

Wow Droth.

If the atmosphere is the only thing about D2 that you liked why would you bother to play it??

Also why would you bother to buy the sequel to D2?

And if you think the atmosphere(the only thing you liked about D2) of the sequel is even worse, then why in the world would you bother to play D3 or even post on these forums?

You even made a youtube video about this game??

baffling
Reply Quote
Decard Cain - the ability to use 2 maces with a barb, or a bow with a barb, in short, diversity - the ability to reassign skill points if you want to take a build in an entirely new direction - charms and runewords - the horodric cube - Decard Cain
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 07:44 PMPosted by gfunk
You guys and gals all know you can still play d2..........

When the servers allow it Yes.

Fail to join and disconnects are not much fun though!
Reply Quote
View profile
i miss d2, i wish they brought it back...its gone forever...sigh

i miss how the secret level was not antagonizing to the customer
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Wow Droth.

If the atmosphere is the only thing about D2 that you liked why would you bother to play it??

Also why would you bother to buy the sequel to D2?

And if you think the atmosphere(the only thing you liked about D2) of the sequel is even worse, then why in the world would you bother to play D3 or even post on these forums?

You even made a youtube video about this game??

baffling

Because D3 at its core is a better game.

D2 just had a better story and atmosphere.
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Reply Quote
i love making char can have light sorc / fire sorc / cold sorc or smiter / FoH / Aura din and so on!!!
Reply Quote
Something as simple as a private channel where me and my friends can hang out in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]