Diablo® III

Free set for a lucky monk!

View profile
02/12/2013 12:07 AMPosted by CountFury
pretty please! pick me pick me! >:D

Your gear is pretty noobish so you are pretty high on my consideration =p

@baggins I know man =p

Bump for the day will be picking a winner when I get off work tonight.
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/12/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I have the gear on my other monk in my profile if anyone wanted to take a look at it.
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/12/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
ohh nice lightling res gears! = D
I'll enter too now! even though I don't think I'll qualify as a new monk =P
Reply Quote
View profile
ohh nice lightling res gears! = D
I'll enter too now! even though I don't think I'll qualify as a new monk =P

I think everything will be a downgrade for ya man I was going to add you from my other thread but saw your profile and had nothing that would be an upgrade anywhere lol sorry man just have some lower end stuff for starters.

Freakin a my auto correction keeps changing stuff that I don't want changed so I keep having to edit my comments to correct some of them lol
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/12/2013 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
@MrNastyTime, lol yeah that's what I thought too = P
your set has amazing EHP and sustainability though = )
it's awesome for new monks
Kudos to you for doing this! Maybe someday I can join your rank (philanthropy not Elite Dps) and do a set give away too instead of just some gears
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm trying to join the elite DPS range too losing 7k didn't help from when my amulet disappeared >.< I had to buy a new one and with more resist instead.
Reply Quote
Yo! hook me up. my monks not 60 yet but i'd love the help :) thanks and will talk to you later tonight.
Reply Quote
i could use it cuz i dont really have any gear for any character ... heck im having trouble finding gear so if i win i will at least be able to have a character to farm with lol
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 02:22 PMPosted by Torrid
i could use it cuz i dont really have any gear for any character ... heck im having trouble finding gear so if i win i will at least be able to have a character to farm with lol

You should post a link to your profile so I can take a look at it =p
Reply Quote
WHAT! my gears the worst, im a for sure charity case here. May the force guide your decision.
Reply Quote
I could use this as well. I have no idea how to make a monk and I'm getting destroyed :(
Reply Quote
ill trade you something more valuable. knowledge. did you know that 98 percent of the atoms and material within our body is replaced every year. Within 3 weeks, a quadrillion atom cycle through your body that have been through every species in the world. You even have at least a million atoms from jesus at any given moment. I'll teach you whatever you want to know, i really would like some gear haha.
Reply Quote
I would like the set!
Reply Quote
I recently just started playing Diablo 3 again, my level 60 monk needs some good stuff to use.

If you pick me it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
View profile
I would really appreciate it.
I've been away from the game for a few months and am trying to get back into it but am woefully undergeared.
I'm a medical student so I don't have much time to play and would really enjoy being able to get right back into it.

Congrats man you're the winner of this give away. Looks like you needed it slightly more than everyone else and being a medical student helped as well as my sister finishing up her nursing program. I've added you.

I'll be putting together another set and doing another giveaway in a few days. If I don't get a hold of him in 2-3 days then I pick another person as the winner.
Reply Quote
im in pharmacy school bro. youngest one here too. comonnn :)
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 09:03 PMPosted by SitsOnIt
im in pharmacy school bro. youngest one here too. comonnn :)

Lol not being level 60 didn't help you chances at all man maybe on a future set =)
Reply Quote
finnee.. ill get to lvl 60 then :/
Reply Quote
so I didn't win :(

baggins

the sad/angry monk
Reply Quote
View profile
Yea I wouldn't mind some help with gear. Still using level 25-42 pieces of gear. =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]