Diablo® III

Weekly Giveaway 2/17 Nat's/Mempo/Fist...

I would like prize 1
Reply Quote
2nd prize please
Reply Quote
i would like prize 2
Reply Quote
I would like prize 3
Reply Quote
I'd like to put in for the Radiant Star Amethyst, the Mempo, and the Fist. Thanks Xoran! You're an awesome member of this community!
Reply Quote
I would like prize 4
Reply Quote
ill go with 4th price, want to change my wep to DW fist azturq need the stun chances :D :D
Reply Quote
2nd prize :D
Reply Quote
1st prize,
I have been looking at that set, my resist is arcane
Reply Quote
#1,2,and #4
Reply Quote
3rd price thx
Reply Quote
Oh man that Nat's set would be killer for me. Count me in for prize 1.
Reply Quote
I'd like to get in on the 2nd or 4th prize pool. I don't need the Nat's stuff cause I have it, but the gem would be really nice, I would end up selling the Mempo cause I believe my Radiance at the moment is better. I don't really want the Favor, but for set pieces it would be nice to have. My main interest is the high-end DPS the Fist gives, and providing I win this Echoing Fury that I have a bid on, I'll gain almost 15-20k DPS with the Fist cause it would be taking place of the WKL I have cause I'm a thunder-monk.
Reply Quote
I'm in for prize 1, 3 or 4. I'm in the process of building a DH so that Nats set would be pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
I'm currently leveling a monk (dinged 41 last night on MP10) I've been budget shopping for gear once I hit 60 and prize 4 would be amazing! I'd have my 2set Inna's bonus with the belt. And having a solid weapon obviously isn't going to hurt me at all.
Reply Quote
You are the man. I would love prize one or two. I do not need 3 or 4. Good luck all.
Reply Quote
I would like to be in the running for #1 through #3 . . . Thanks!
Reply Quote
1st plz!
Reply Quote
Second or Third for me!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
1st prize is pretty :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]