Diablo® III

PVP BEWARE PERMANENT DEATH !

View profile
Bleed and DoT effects applied to you will kill you if you leave the dueling area and they deplete all your health.

PERMANENT DEATH !

Edit: This bug was in PtR seems it and a few others were not patched up..
Edited by Stormyknight#6728 on 2/12/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol - the new PK! =)
Reply Quote
Bleed and DoT effects applied to you will kill you if you leave the dueling area and they deplete all your health.

PERMANENT DEATH !

Edit: This bug was in PtR seems it and a few others were not patched up..

Bump this, do you have any evidence though? screenshots?
Reply Quote
Good to know... when you leave a brawl... sprint to the healer!
Reply Quote
Unbelievably stupid. How can anything like this make it through? At least the person has to leave to have it happen so they still have control of their character's fate.
Reply Quote
I thought that you are healed to full hp when u leave through the portal ? :o
Reply Quote
if you're a monk use serenity just before you hit the portal

dont tp out!! if you are tping it would be easy to dot u just as u were finishing...
Reply Quote
Ha well at least this will discourage ppl from trying to run to the tp. Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Just died in PvP

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2339/gjblizzard.png
Reply Quote
Please keep in mind that DoTs are not the only thing that will kill you when trying to exit. Taking fatal damage on the same frame that you leave the Scorched Chapel will also kill your character in the quest hub instead of in the PvP area. I pulled this off while brawling with some friends in softcore last night while using Ray of Frost.
Reply Quote
This is retarded. It happens right after Blizzard announced no roll back for HC. I am fine with that. But shiet like this is disappointing.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thanks all. We're working on a hotfix for this right now and hope to have it tested and deployed as soon as possible. (In the meantime, we've also added this bug to our known issues list for 1.0.7 to help spread awareness. It's listed under "Brawling.")
Reply Quote
+1 for blue response.
Reply Quote
View profile
ok so now that this is on the list can you people just acknowledge you know about people trading demonic essence...
Reply Quote
This is OLD and had been present and reported MULTIPLE TIMES on PTR forums. They don't read it though, they ignore the feedback and bug reports, and this is what happens. Well deserved.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
02/13/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Plisk1n
ok so now that this is on the list can you people just acknowledge you know about people trading demonic essence...

Already done: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908631177#5

(This applies to Marquise Gems, as well.)
Reply Quote
wow thanks for the heads up blue.. i was wondering what the shutdown was for
Reply Quote
Cool so what do I do about my dead character Blizzard? Is it supposed to be ok that my character died in a PvP match? Class act blizzard... not acceptable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]