Diablo® III

Official TSL Thread

cheers troubleshoot,
i know im only new but i just thought id throw around some ideas that i have had experience with in the past from other games\guilds that seem to work well.

thanks for the link to, ill get onto them straight away
Reply Quote
Had a good old chat to wazz last night on team speak. Good setout on his server
I find it easier to discuss upgrade options on ts than in game because I'm trying to pause the game every 5 seconds to write a message and holding up other players :)

Btw I've had a quick browse and I'm wondering if it's worth while putting up what players can handle so that other lower players can run higher mp's for key runs and greater xp runs/ farming if you don't agree I can just delete this post lol

Completely agree with adding a section of what we are capable of. im good up to mp3 and i really dont like hassling higher level guys for carries. would be good to get a few names that are running similar mp to jam with.
Reply Quote
Updated, if you guys want me to add the MP lvls just post here
Reply Quote
I better do some updates on the website, eh?

Just gotta peel myself away from Heart of the Swarm.
Reply Quote
Would like to join your cla, an active member everyday play. message me please :)
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 07:56 AMPosted by rydlz
Would like to join your cla, an active member everyday play. message me please :)

If you were to read the OP you would have seen that this thread isn't the place to post. Also If you were to look at the members list you would have seen that you, Sir, are already a member. But the problem is, your first post didn't tell us where you were from as this one has no mention of that either. Therefore you are put on the TBD (To Be Determined) part of the list, only becuse you and evey one else on there has not followed the easy instructions that are on the first page about leaving your locallity as well as your battle tag.

So, with that said, You were in the guild, a while ago. And we still do not know where you are from mate.SO please post in the correct thread and not here and I can add you to the proper locality
Reply Quote
Taross sydney member im on most nights can help out a lot on monks in pvp and farming as well as barbs if you need help hit me up when im online
Edited by Taross#1144 on 3/14/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
do many use the ts server?
Reply Quote
Whenever I've been in there, it's just Watter and Nek. Nice blokes. Easy to get along with.

I'd encourage as many people as possible to jump in and chat!

173.199.80.222:9400
Reply Quote
I have just put out a new thread regarding this please read. Also on our FB page.
Reply Quote
Deathdad#6585 here, you've already put me on as a member, I didn't realize I hadn't told you I was from Victoria, having plenty of fun with the others and just got teamspeak working, good groups and plenty of fun all round glad I joined
Reply Quote
Toxin#1603 From New Zealand
Reply Quote
M1K3 #1161 , Australia QLD, Friend request me :)
Reply Quote
May I know what server are you playing?
Reply Quote
Hiya,

Just posted my detail on the other thread

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Hi Aus/NZ add me for keys HC ubers/keys

Cloudkill#6290

MY main char is a WD, heres a link to his macro/micro details:

http://d3up.com/b/863043

Add me if i'm good enough for your group.
Reply Quote
Good enough??
Cloudkill, were not picky mate.
We will take you if you want to play? Casual gamer, hard core, soft core...n we don't mind
Slap a like on the FB page (facebook.com/thesouthernlegion) and hope to see you in game or on our teamspeak one night.

Welcome to The Southern Legion mate.
Reply Quote
HI all, im in Queensland, please add me to list for Queenslanders lol
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Direblow-6366/
Reply Quote
[removed]
Edited by iAstra#6264 on 5/2/2014 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hey posted on the other thread, roughly how long does it take to get a response :D?1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]