Diablo® III

Patching Errors - February 12

(Locked)

Community Manager
We're aware that many players are receiving the message An Unexpected Error Has Occurred patching up the Diablo III client to 1.0.7 and are currently investigating the issue. We'll provide an update in this thread once we have more information.

In the meantime, please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.7 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.7 is live until those regions have also patched.

Thank you so much for your reports!
yes plz let us kno getting it all the time trying to log on
oh come on! its funny! you'ed think they learn about the error by now! xD
seriously blizz.. This is sick. Waited for 10 hrs.. and then 3 more hours.. now error.. you guys need to move like json..pfttt
Edited by FE3DOE#6358 on 2/12/2013 4:45 PM PST
Fail ! :D hahaha
It seems to be mainly Aus/NZ players getting this error...
I found the solution and that is
Login to your battlenet account and reinstall the US client.
Need to wait at least 30mins for the whole damm installation to finish and walah!
Diablo....paradise start....

Blizzard...you can take anothr 100hrs to work on the problem.....
02/12/2013 04:54 PMPosted by DrOfDeath
It seems to be mainly Aus/NZ players getting this error...

Malaysian players too.
Please bring the ah back online
Thanks for finally responding to this, only took about 13098467235981235 posts on it for something to happen.
I found the solution and that is
Login to your battlenet account and reinstall the US client.
Need to wait at least 30mins for the whole damm installation to finish and walah!
Diablo....paradise start....

Blizzard...you can take anothr 100hrs to work on the problem.....

It typically takes me 3 hours to reinstall. In an hour's time, I'll be leaving town to a location where it will take me literally 4 days of uninterrupted downloading to download the US client. Just great.
Edited by CoffeeBlack#6454 on 2/12/2013 5:00 PM PST
Hey Blizz, my friends and I have DC'd literally 5 times while attempting to play the new patch. Seriously, you need to figure this crap out.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908631003

2.5g patch to fix this. game is working now
every patch is the same sh1t
screw this, im gone!
Just mentioning the change to the Monk Skill "Wave of Light" rune "Wall of Light" change does not show up in the patch notes.

Checked in game, and the change is like it was on PTR tho.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]