Diablo® III

Patching Errors - February 12

(Locked)

still not working, even after I copied that working agent.db
what is going on with the down loader in aus. i cant even download the patch or even hit the play button some stupid error comes up every time that i try how do i fix this?
this is on Blizzard site

With Battle.net®’s Global Play functionality, you’ll have access to Diablo® III game servers in regions outside your own, making it easy to play with your friends in other parts of the world.

In general, you’ll be playing in your “home” game region, defined as follows:

The Americas for players in North America, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia
Europe for players in the European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and Middle Eastern countries such as Israel and the United Arab Emirates
Asia for players in South Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau

So blizzard since I live in Australia my Server region is Americas, so what is with this patch not working????
and my "agent.db" file says all places "enSG" yet still not working
U cant unless you follow the mentioned posts unlike myself im on a crappy macbook pro atm because my real pc is elsewhere

and no help no nothing from these damn forums just some stupid link posted by someone saying GO HERE AND READ THIS ITS AMAZING!!!

damn sort your mess out incompetent humans!!

WE ARE GETTING OUR TECHNICAL ENGINEERS ONTO THE JOB THIS IS FAR PAST OUR TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES

why are people Sorting the issues out at home then?? tell me who you have working there?

kids in the comfort of their own home are workign the path but you.. blizzard are still working on some fix

seriously man this is a joke a serious joke
The enSG setting only work for those client live at Asia Pacific area and Game Regions at US.
Dont Fix your game unless your server is AMERICAS

wot ever you guys do! but don't try to fix your game yourself, unless your profile is set to AMERICAS server. Because its the only server where patch 107 is applied by blizzard so there is no use tweaking the game to think your from US.. If you Do that you will be able to fix the game with the latest patch installed but you wouldnt be able to acess your old profile and your Heroes will be gone untill the Patch being applied to Other 2 servers EUROPE and ASIA
Dont Fix your game unless your server is AMERICAS

wot ever you guys do! but don't try to fix your game yourself, unless your profile is set to AMERICAS server. Because its the only server where patch 107 is applied by blizzard so there is no use tweaking the game to think your from US.. If you Do that you will be able to fix the game with the latest patch installed but you wouldnt be able to acess your old profile and your Heroes will be gone untill the Patch being applied to Other 2 servers EUROPE and ASIA

Great Job, this is what I would like to Highlight.
Horse8693, you are a Diablo God
All I did was copy file you posted. pasted into original agent.db file and worked.
Make a back up of agent.db file just in case.
Also you will need to switch on hidden files to see ProgramData file in Tools -> folder options
02/12/2013 04:55 PMPosted by CoffeeBlack
It seems to be mainly Aus/NZ players getting this error...

Malaysian players too.

It work now after the changes of Agent.DB
And I also from Malaysia. But provided your Game Server is selecting American. Not work for EU and Asia Server at the moment due to the patch is not ready yet for those server.
Horse8693, you are a Diablo God
All I did was copy file you posted. pasted into original agent.db file and worked.
Make a back up of agent.db file just in case.
Also you will need to switch on hidden files to see ProgramData file in Tools -> folder options

Great job man...... glad to heard it "at least" work for some one out there....
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

EU down .. wot ya guyz thnk ? are the apdatin it with the Patch ?
UPDATE PLEASE BLIZZARD!!?
[surely this is a priority ... the players having this issue deserve some form of update/correspondence]
yeah IMO the game won't work until all servers are running the new patch

time to take a walk out side and get some fresh air dudes
02/12/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Lotus
UPDATE PLEASE BLIZZARD!!?
chnage my agent.db file in C:\programData to the one Horse posted.. still not working.. :(

Dammed blizz please fix this.
This is happening because of an incorrect URL given when querying us.patch.battle.net:1119/patch using the enSG client.

<record program="D3" component="enSG">
http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/d3-pod-retail/NA/d3-14633-8780BD76B183E9754F08DF1684CB4F34-hotfix.xml;85553331663FD6CD11E6DA2147D83088;6669DA2745A889E4D0D78515140F55C7;14633
</record>

This is the correct URL:
http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/d3-pod-retail/NA/d3-14633-8780BD76B183E9754F08DF1684CB4F34-enSG.xml
Edited by e1D#1473 on 2/12/2013 7:49 PM PST
JUst wait for it... haha relax! play if you like to play leave if dont like.. haha simple
I am from Malaysia and able to download the patch after copying agent.db provided by Horse8693.

Thanks Horse8693
Community Manager
If you're receiving the "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred" message, we'd really appreciate it if you could provide us with some information from your computer's Program Data.

[AGENT LOGS]

The first set of data we'll need is your Agent logs. These logs can accessed from the following locations:

Windows 7/Vista
  • C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.XXXX\Logs

Windows XP
  • C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.XXXX\Logs

Mac
  • /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.XXXX/Logs

Open up the Agent folder with the highest four-digit #. Right-click on the "Logs" folder and save it as a compressed file (right-click > send to > compressed/zipped folder).

[AGENT.DB FILE]

The second piece of data we'll need is the agent.db file. This file can be accessed in a similar location to your Agent logs.

Windows 7/Vista
  • C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db

Windows XP
  • C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db

Mac
  • /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/agent.db

Open the file with any text reader (for example, notepad.exe) and then save it as a text file to your computer.

[EMAIL US]

Once you've saved both the Agent logs (as a compressed folder) and your agent.db (as a text file), please send them to lylirra@blizzard.com and title the email "Unexpected Error Has Occurred - D3 Agent Data."

Since the Agent logs can sometimes be fairly large, if the zip file exceeds what your email will allow, don't worry about it too much and just send us your agent.db. (As an alternative, of you have access to dropbox, you can always upload the zip file there and give us the link.)

Thanks!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]